Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to appologise for my slack start to 2008 so far this year ive ben rubbish!! but ive fianlly got round to getting things moving!!

firstly here are the goodies i got for christmas

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Along with these i also will have a gt rear beam if i ever get over to nath's to pick it up!!

And here are a little somthing i made some ALP cheap and cheerfull beu seem to help in to the corners altough the rear is lacking alot compared to the front so that will be next on the list!!

26012008116.jpg

24012008115.jpg

ive still not had the speedlines powder coated but i will get them done at some point and hope fully will have a few more bits and bobs in the pipline later on in the year!!!

bout time u updated bower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice DIY work there buddy!!!! great work!!!!

keep it up!

Phil.

I know phil im lagging behind this year i will get things movingg though

Nice to see some updates dude.

Do you make all these parts yourself?? or you get someone else to do it for you??

I measured up the plates and stuff and my dad cut the plates to size at work then i marked and drilled the holes!! it gives me something to do in my spare time!! :D i have a few extra platres lying about if you want a set liam i did andya set for the gt charged him a tenner all he had to sort was the longer bolts!!

Nice update, I want brakes like that! Could you feel much of an improvement?

I dont know idrees ive not fitted them yet there still in the box in the spare rom :lol:

Cool Rob,

Did you sort your seat rails out yourself when you fitted the FTO seats??? Its just i am looking at getting some different seats, and don't really know what i need to do with the rails.

Will have to have a look on the 24th

• 3 weeks later...

its been niggling me since i fitted the rolla mani that the cable didnt fit propperly and was virtually un adjustable so i finally got round to making a braket to sole the problem!!

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

works a treat and fits which is always a good start!! the cable is secure and is adjustable again!! Winner <_<

Bad Times!! i went to fit the brakes the other week but they were the wrong discs!! 3G had sent the wrong size so they should be getting swapped next week before i start my new job!! along with two new eagles!! Good Times!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well just a quick update!!!

Yestarday i had my two new goodyear eagles fitted and i fitted the newly arrived 3G discs this time they were the right one!! :)

12032008143.jpg

Alongside some new NGK HT leads

13032008155.jpg

This morning ive fitted the new rim tapes and a few other little bits and bobs!!

13032008154.jpg

next on the list is ome new suspension and the exhaust but not soon as ill be startingmy new job on monday so we will see how things go!! ive still got the zep braided lines to fit along wiith the gt rear beam when i finally get over to naths to pick it up!! B)

Cheers Philip!!

they have been custon cut by a company of ebay to 17mm wide they were a little more expensive but they fit much better as they completly fill the lip now unlike the old ones and the vinyl is much better quality!! but the colour is a little off but its al good :)