• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah this game is going to be ALOT better then Forza, And im a massivse forza fan. Hope you can make custom graphics like you can on forza, so i can make some wiked drift cars and also change bumper ect..

Everyone saying this is going to be better than Forza...Why is it? Because it looks prettier?

The GT Series as a game played shit IMHO. You were doing 100mph and it felt like 10. You had to do your licences before doing anything which sucked. It tried too hard, it took the "fun" out of the game. I think Forza has the perfect balance between Sim and Arcade ^_^

I'm still pretty dam sure it'll be put back, AGAIN, but time will tell.

It's not at all an Arcade game though.. Pure simulator that's why you have to do all the licenses and stuff, I think if this one's as good as it sounds it will wipe the floor with all previous racing games, Now they've got Licensed Racing series, Crash Damage, ect And i head you can modify cars but won't know until its released :)

But i do love Forza aswel, Trieing to look for another Xbox to get it back at the moment as i badly miss playing forza 3!

I think if I got it I will work hard to get the cars I want, but I will definitely not enjoy most of it, GT is actually pretty repetitive and frustrating.

I agree with it being Repetitive and frustrating, Starting of with a Suzuki Wagon R or something shot away doing 3 lap races takes an Age!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Under a month to go now!

Been watching more video's they got weather effect's on it aswel :) This is going to be an awesome game and wipe the floor with Forza

The more video's they release it's starting to give an idea of why this has taken so long to be released

yeh mate think glanzas and gts r confirmed as well !

Thatâ??s awesome, I know they have the glanza on the PSP version. But having the GT as well thatâ??s gonna be amazing.

Canâ??t waitâ?¦ :)