Not really seen much about this but i loved the prologue? one. So this should be insane! Unfortunately though my ps3 died a year ago and i aint fixed it because of the damn starlet that spends my money! :) defo tempted now though!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What a fucking joke!

I cannot see how they are claiming they need to make some more adjustments to the game.. Surely they've got thousands of Disc's ready to ship!!

Surely as they only decided to make some more adjustments just before it's release date, it cannot take them a week or so to put the Game onto Millions of disc's!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys i have played this as of yesterday briefly, my mates gf's sister works for blockbuster and he has got a rental copy until release date, only played it briefly cars sound emmense but i cant believ it has took 5yr or wot eva to make, i couldn find the glanza on it to buy from the off so you must have to unlock it so we bought a ek9. any way seems like it gonna be good fun understeers badly so it like proper racing not just holding accelarator down hole time.

well he has took home now and am even more impatient about gettin this now has anyone else played it

Got mine through today, here's a pic of the v in ther

ff4e46e3.jpg

I know what your thinking, it looks shit, well that's because it is, most of the 'standard' cars are just swapped straight over from gt4 so the graphics on them are slightly better than on ps2 but still look wank, on standard cars you can't do very much with them, not even change the wheels, engine handling mods are available though.

On a plus the physics are amazing and the smoke when drifting is awesome, premium cars look sexy as he'll but the fact that they've been lazy and just swapped most of the cars from gt4 is a let down.