New Changes For Uksc 2010

In a move to differentiate ourselves as a forum and grow this scene so we have a colourful future for the ep heads out there

heres whats planned for 2010 on UKSC

we are pushing for a healthy amount of media coverage this year

we want to expand to cover other popular toyota models also.

theres a shit hot rework of the technical section layout so itâ??s easier to traverse and navigate through

aswell as new traders are coming on board.

General Traders review is up this month with exception of one, the traders that you find on tgtt wonâ??t be on uksc any more. in light of what people tell me at cruses its counter productive having duplicate traders as it brings no change on what you can see in regards to variety on both forums

with that in mind we have new traders coming on board that have been picked on what they can offer and contribute to uksc..

I wonâ??t crack on about any exclusive pish as this forum is not the front page of hello magazine.

These traders will bring a lot of colour to the products available and they will not overlap each other with the products they sell and what they can offer.

They bring a varied amount of parts, knowlage and banter.

the first new trader.

Pukka Performance - you will know Gaz and Aze-b on the forums but you will be amazed once you see collectively what they and the PP crew are doing for the starlet scene

Look out for the changes over the next few days to notice more in regards to trading and other parts of the site...

a lot is going to happen in 2010 with UKSC + records will be broken

congratulations pukka p, i new Gaz and the others would do something befor long all the best guys :lol:

And yet again thanks Enzo for bringing new trader's to this site and giveing use ep lovers more to choose from cheers mate :lol: .. looking forward to seeing what pukka p can offer use :lol:

Sounds good to me :lol: Go PP :lol:

This should help traffic between the two sites also if we don't have the same traders as them and hopefully will be a bit more friendly between the two sites. :lol:

Jason :D

Guest ep82_girl
I always thought pp where a group of folk that help each other out rather than traders?

Although it's still a welcome addition to the site, and think it's a good idea having different traders to tgtt. Although it aint a contest lol

no contest cause there is no competition :lol: i think enzos reasons behind the different traders is so that the members benefit in that they have more choice rather than the same traders on both

xxx

Great to see new traders coming along that with any luck will be solid and reliable, I think many starlet owners are hesistant after having had so many problems with companies previously.

I do have a few questions and thoughts . . . What other "popular" toyota models are you looking to take on and are you not concerned It'll take away from the ethos of ukSTARLETclub?

Also I can understand you always wanting to improve and get bigger and better but I personally think this website is great for exactly what it is. It isn't full of intimidating people who are constantly acting like keyboard warriors. People here are a small(ish) community that genuinely want to help one another I'd just be worried that bringing other models on board could lose the specialness that UKSC has?!

Just a few thoughts, I don't mean to sound like I'm criticising I'm just asking. :angry2:

the other models being considered are relatives of the EP - so the Paseo is an obvious one, but so too was the old Corolla, so there is some thought about resurecting those old beauties. i dont think we're considering anything younger than our EPs, so again, Paseos and corollas from that same era, all part of the E series of engines (I think, please correct me if i'm wrong there someone).

its not that we are tryin to expand into other models, its simply an extension of our interest in the EP as the likes of the Paseo and Corolla had so many similarities with the EPs. as they are so closely related, it follows that they would capture our interest somewhat.

but these are merely extensions, or add-ons if u will, to our EP community, in no way will they detract from our EP ethos. our focus will always be the mighty little EP - it is simply the shared genetics of these other models from the same era that naturally lend themselves to being considered in the same breath as our EPs - what i find beneficial for my EP in terms of modifications Riko will equally find interesting because he can apply it DIRECTLY to his Seo simply because they are so similar.

i hope that explains the thoughts behind Geo's thinking - i dont think we'll be seeing too many Yarises-es-es-i?? or Avensises-es-es-i?? or Rav 4s gettin their own sub-section within the forum somehow.

UKSC is now very well established. I believe from my limited knowledge that alot of the old Seo forums are dead and gone - and as a result, Seo owners are rather limited in where they can turn to for help and knowledge and parts. By providing them with their own area within a well established, harmonious club that has no fear of going under, they will now have somewhere permanent and secure to set about developing their own unique scene, and even if their numbers dwindled away, their resource would still be safe and secure under the umbrella of UKSC without one or two die hard seo owners having to struggle on with running and paying for a seperate forum. and in return, their knowledge is directly benficial to us, quid pro quo!

Phil.

the other models being considered are relatives of the EP - so the Paseo is an obvious one, but so too was the old Corolla, so there is some thought about resurecting those old beauties. i dont think we're considering anything younger than our EPs, so again, Paseos and corollas from that same era, all part of the E series of engines (I think, please correct me if i'm wrong there someone).

its not that we are tryin to expand into other models, its simply an extension of our interest in the EP as the likes of the Paseo and Corolla had so many similarities with the EPs. as they are so closely related, it follows that they would capture our interest somewhat.

but these are merely extensions, or add-ons if u will, to our EP community, in no way will they detract from our EP ethos. our focus will always be the mighty little EP - it is simply the shared genetics of these other models from the same era that naturally lend themselves to being considered in the same breath as our EPs - what i find beneficial for my EP in terms of modifications Riko will equally find interesting because he can apply it DIRECTLY to his Seo simply because they are so similar.

i hope that explains the thoughts behind Geo's thinking - i dont think we'll be seeing too many Yarises-es-es-i?? or Avensises-es-es-i?? or Rav 4s gettin their own sub-section within the forum somehow.

UKSC is now very well established. I believe from my limited knowledge that alot of the old Seo forums are dead and gone - and as a result, Seo owners are rather limited in where they can turn to for help and knowledge and parts. By providing them with their own area within a well established, harmonious club that has no fear of going under, they will now have somewhere permanent and secure to set about developing their own unique scene, and even if their numbers dwindled away, their resource would still be safe and secure under the umbrella of UKSC without one or two die hard seo owners having to struggle on with running and paying for a seperate forum. and in return, their knowledge is directly benficial to us, quid pro quo!

Phil.

nicely said phil sounds interesting, you can for get the sera though :angry2: