I'm back!

Got the grille done!

DSC01315.jpg

(If your wondering what the black thing is on the left of the bonnet, its cheap mofukin masking tape)

Not too sure if i should do them little bits that i've left out near the number plate Black too, or if i should just do all the bumper white again!..opinions please

Oh yeah we also got some new tyres today, went for 195/50's instead.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rear bumper? No lol. The same i'm going to do to the bootlid will be the same as the spoiler (only spraying the top of it) So just black running till the edge.

What about the front bumper? Shall i leave it how it is, or spray the white near the number plate black, or do it all white again lol?

Thanks for all these comments, truly appreciated!!!!!!!!

@Sparky you scared me there!!

Ive got some more pics after washing the rest of the car. Will load tomorrow morning, also done the pinstripe - pics tomorrow im so bloody tired after all that work!

Also notice the thicker tyres ;) So much better ;)

DSC01322.jpg

Roof looks abit white, fcuk knows why because it perfect in reality!

just my opinion man but i think u should get rid of the SR stickers and side rubbing strips too, but it might look cool if u painted the little dips underneath the rubbing strips and the same on the front and rear bumper

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Leave the SR decals ALONE!! dont listen to Simon!! he's...erm...DRUNK..and...ummm...HIGH...yeah thats it, he's stoned and drunk, he's babbling nonsensically, pay NO attention to him AT ALL!!!! By all means bin the rubbin strips but if u remove those SR decals im comin over there to paint them back on in the dead of night!!!! ;) ;) and if u paint over THAT then i'll do it again at JAE when no1's looking!!!!!! LEAVE THEM ON!!!!!!!!!! Or face my wrath!!!! :D:D

Looks AWESOME MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truely awesome!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Thanks for all them comments

@Phil calm down, they'll stay!!!

@Sparky Black rims is a NO NO! Sorry but these babies are stayinh white ;)

might look cool if you painted the little dips underneath the rubbing strips and the same on the front and rear bumper

Simon mate you have excellent taste!!! Thats exactly what i was planning on doing!!

But I want to crack on with the rear lip and stuff as soon as possible, once the rear lip and skirts are on, i'll definitely make a final decision about the door strips...

Saving up for a compressor and a spray gun first i think, give all the next jobs a REAL professional look!!! Also need that to lacquer the roof and bonnet, its a pain in the arse to do with an aerosol!!

This is freaky...

Every idea i think of in my head, someone comes up on here and types it up before i even speak it!!!

Also, you dont even need to spray the inside, just rub off the silver with hot water and hey presto, they're black! (Did that to my dads Civic)

I will probably do that as a finishing touch after the skirts and rear, but if i see a set of headlights at a scrapper or something, i'll get hold of them and JDM them!

Possible mod: *Unique JDM Headlights*

Aww Tom that was actually suppose to be a secret, did you have to spill the beans?!