• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, it means i get the TTE one :rolleyes:

Looking good, should be fitting mine at the weekend hopefully. :lol:

Thanks mate, get pics when its fitted! It'll make your car look just like ours use to when we first got it, apart from a few little things!

Damn thats smart idrees mate!!!! so glad your back moddin the SR!!!!!! colour coded mirors are the way forward my young friend!!!!! spoiler sets the arse off nicely mate!!!

Kudos!!!!!!!

Phil.

Cheers mate, and do you remember what you told me to do miles ago about colour coding the door handles too? Hopefully crack on with that tomorrow :lol:

:rolleyes:

Today was abit of a bad luck day for some reason. Only got one mirror done then dropped and scratched it again which means i have to spray it for the 3rd time, and then didn't get round to doing the handles!

Started the strut brace though! (Just now in the living room as i'm home alone, so theres no point using the cold garage!!)

Pics will be here soon.

mirrors look great, or will when you do them again. glanza spoiler looks great.. by the way what size rear plate have you got on the starly? going to get some made up but need to no the size, as i dont want the normal huge import ones

Strut Brace

I sprayed it from Black to White, but it didn't stand out much....

Before:

DSC01564.jpg

After

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

So much better! It can't be missed now!

Sprayed the drivers side mirror again too, till i ran out of paint AND dropped it so i'll do that for the third time next week!!

Also compound pasted all the marks and nasty little things off the car, so she looks quite clean (Apart from where the strips use to be which is Yellowy with that caramel wheel!)

Heres some pics in the mean time:

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

That does look really good mate, certainly a few things on there i'll be using for inspiration.

The TTE spoiler is on mine now and looks exactly how i wanted. I'll get some pics up at some point. Thanks again for selling, lol.

Thanks for buying :rolleyes:

Your car probably looks nearly identical to how ours did when we bought it lol! Pics wanted!!