• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Resprayed the black bonnet centre and roof today in gloss black (With my spray gun)

Hailstones kept falling through the bastard garage roof which has fucked up 3 parts on the bonnet, i'm annoyed. Very very very annoyed. Got to sort all the bitch out tomorrow after school now.

DAMN i hate this weather why the fuckkk does it have to hail and snow in this bloody month! GRRRRRRR :p :P :D:p :P :p And the fuckin garage roof, its nearly brand new its only been fitted about 4 months ago. Bastard!!

B)

Thank god the weather was better today..

My other phones lost so sorry for the poor pics:

Photo-0021.jpg

Photo-0022.jpg

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0024.jpg

Bonnets done, very shiney, miles better than before and i wish i used this paint the last time i sprayed it! (Gloss Black) Roofs prepped again, gonna crack on with it tomorrow.

I though I'd get some of the engine shots too, I sprayed the Cam Cover Red a few weeks ago, fitted in on mind will SOMEBODY nicked it!! Haha! Ah well though, no bother!

Photo-0018.jpg

Photo-0020.jpg

Photo-0019.jpg

Gave his a really good wash today, then took all the seats out and cleaned gave the inside a really good vac! Fitted a new gear gaiter from a GT too as his other one was ripped. Tomorrow i need to give it a nice polish, fit the TTE spoiler and standard lenses. (For MOT because we can't get hold of a Red bulb for the rear fog light!)

• 2 weeks later...

Ebay listing is ending tonight, fingers crossed it'll go!

Its nearly ready for the new owner, TTE spoiler is fitted, all thats left now is getting the MOT done which is booked for early next week. Oh yeah and a little repair to the front splitter.

Some new pics:

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

Spoilers as good as new!:

DSC01988.jpg