Engine Judder Continued! Ffs

ok guys my glanza is judderin badly wen you put your foot down hard on the gas it doesn't really do it on low boost but on hi there a defo problem it seems as though it doesn ingite all the fuel im confused sum times its fine sum times it aint so am running on low boost sum times at idle wen i put my foot down there is a delay/judder wot do you think this could be can a toyota main dealer do a diagnostic on this has ne 1 heard of summinc like this car idles and boost well but it cant cope with the hi boost the boost peaks at 0.8 on hi if there ne one who can help me plz do. 1-2 gear fine then 3rd hi boost sum times judders power on power off then a lot of noise n nothing happening ????

mine done something simular to that and it was a HT lead breaking down like when i pulled away the revs like cut out and it judders slightly sorry if thats completly different B)
IT JUST HAD A NEW CLUTCH BUT BOTH THINGS MAKE SENSE ANY MORE IDEAS HOW CAN I GET DIAGNOSTIC 
mine done something simular to that and it was a HT lead breaking down like when i pulled away the revs like cut out and it judders slightly sorry if thats completly different B)

^^Thats what i was going to say it sounds more like the HT leads to me B)

^^Thats what i was going to say it sounds more like the HT leads to me B)
ok mate gonna try leads then i hope it sorts it not gonna be coil or map sensor ? not really am expert on cars so its worryin me some times it fine but it is more on hi boost it ok on low but  jud on low rev 
i would look for arc marks on the leads and check the white bits of the plugs and make sure theres no cracks in them before anything B) but thats just my opinion mate B)
thanks guys so hopefully leads or plugs 
ok guys my glanza is judderin badly wen you put your foot down hard on the gas it doesn't really do it on low boost but on hi there a defo problem it seems as though it doesn ingite all the fuel im confused sum times its fine sum times it aint so am running on low boost sum times at idle wen i put my foot down there is a delay/judder wot do you think this could be can a toyota main dealer do a diagnostic on this has ne 1 heard of summinc like this car idles and boost well but it cant cope with the hi boost the boost peaks at 0.8 on hi if there ne one who can help me plz do. 1-2 gear fine then 3rd hi boost sum times judders power on power off then a lot of noise n nothing happening ????
OK GUYS REALLY NEED THIS PROBLEM SORTED IS THERE NO ONE HERE WHO CAN MEET UP WITH AND HELP ME FIX  MY CAR OR TELL ME WOT WRONG WITH IT REALLY STUCK NOW OR WOT GARAGE IN KENT COULD HELP ME

Hey, sounds like what mine did when it got wet . . . have you driven fast through any puddles? Any way any rain could get in? I'd say to check your plugs aren't wet before you go to a garage who start pumping money out of you. Just an idea as i had same problem with teh Glanz

Hey, sounds like what mine did when it got wet . . . have you driven fast through any puddles? Any way any rain could get in? I'd say to check your plugs aren't wet before you go to a garage who start pumping money out of you. Just an idea as i had same problem with teh Glanz

h

i mate mine had exactly same prob in 3rd gear i replaced the plugs and leads ,no different ,then checked actuator wich turned out to have weak spring so replaced it with used 1 but still stiffer than mine and it has worked a treat only done it once since change over.that was 3month ago hopethis helps good luck :angry2:

okay so car is still judderin have now ordered new plugs leads oil filter now here is the best bit the airfilter was perished with chunks missin that my lovely engine has now swallowed hole could this be causing my judder ???? have oredered replacement airfilter but am goin to check all piping from air box and all valves is it possible this could be causing the problem if not sum 1 plz help me caus am gettin fed up with it now

okay so car is still judderin have now ordered new plugs leads oil filter now here is the best bit the airfilter was perished with chunks missin that my lovely engine has now swallowed hole could this be causing my judder ???? have oredered replacement airfilter but am goin to check all piping from air box and all valves is it possible this could be causing the problem if not sum 1 plz help me caus am gettin fed up with it now

Think i may missed previous posts? but whens the car juddering when accelerating or...?

OK NO NEED FOR CAPITAL LETTERS!!

Does it do it when you put your foot down? as in on full boost?

If you say do 35mph, put it in 5th, put your foot flat to the floor, does it sound like its missfiring near higher revs and higher boost??

I've merged your topics as it's easier for people to give you an answer when they know the full story.

I didn't read the part about it stuttering on idle when revved so that does rule out the clutch slipping (and fuel cut), as others have said it could well be an ignition problem so I would at least check and possibly change (if due) the plugs, leads, distributer and rotor arm - these are good things to change anyway if you don't know when they were last done.

Any "bits" from the air filter would've had to go through the turbo first, so if it's still spooling smoothly then there may not be any problem there. Check the ignition bits then go from there - it may also be a good idea to change the fuel filter too though.

OK NO NEED FOR CAPITAL LETTERS!! Does it do it when you put your foot down? as in on full boost? If you say do 35mph, put it in 5th, put your foot flat to the floor, does it sound like its missfiring near higher revs and higher boost??
capital im on my mobile phone mate it crash all time so this is difficult already its fine on low boost it does not juder on tick over just on hi boost it would be fine0puttin it in 5th until turbo hits third green light then juder 

This is a similar problem when your lambda/oxygen sensor is fucked as the air/fuel ratio goes out the window. I know ther completely different cars but did exactly the same in my old 306 xsi. Just got it on the diagnostic machine and the occilloscope shown that the sensor was dead.

This is a similar problem when your lambda/oxygen sensor is fucked as the air/fuel ratio goes out the window. I know ther completely different cars but did exactly the same in my old 306 xsi. Just got it on the diagnostic machine and the occilloscope shown that the sensor was dead.
safe mate safe makes sense can i go to a toyota main dealer and get diagnostic ?
capital im on my mobile phone mate it crash all time so this is difficult already its fine on low boost it does not juder on tick over just on hi boost it would be fine0puttin it in 5th until turbo hits third green light then juder 

Just from this sentance it does sound like fuel cut - 0.8bar is very close to the fuel cut so you could easily be hitting it.

But you said in the first post that when you rev it on idle it judders?

Just from this sentance it does sound like fuel cut - 0.8bar is very close to the fuel cut so you could easily be hitting it. But you said in the first post that when you rev it on idle it judders?
it has hesitated on the throttle wen pulling away but i dont think its the same may be it is fuel cut ? car is stock though and no tamperin has took place im so confused but why some times can i drive it happily on hi boost ? 

any chance of a video?

sounds like one of those unexplainable ones.

have you changed you HT leads, my dads a cabby and when his car start to judder, it normally the HT leads. wear out after around 60-70k.

get some magnecors on it and see how it goes.

But if its happening with only on high boost and you put full foot down , it sounds like fuel cut mate. "best bit the airfilter was perished with chunks missin that my lovely engine has now swallowed hole". that sounds pretty bad mate, hope the turbo didn't suck any junk in.

Let us know how it goes after you tried a couple new parts.