Toyota Supra N/a 3litre Rwd Action!

well just got back from birmingham with my dad to pick up my first supra took me and my dad 3 hours there and 3 hours back:d was a minted little road trip!! i am very happy with my purchase it is a pure beast:) :o:o:o:o :innocent: picked it up from a older dude was really a genuine person and looked after it very well.

I have so much planned for this SUP later on down the line its getting TT from some one on the sup forum at a great price but for now i am going to enjoy the n/a power!! by god it can shift lol!!

shes only done 70,000miles. VERY clean only one little scuff on the door and thats it!

was well chuffed £40 of fuel done 180 miles which i think is really good for a 3litre!!

this was the 3rd supra i have seen and straight away when i seen it i said yes lol, 3rd time lucky i guess lol!!

here some pics of her:

04042010409.jpg

04042010412.jpg

04042010415.jpg

04042010417.jpg

04042010419.jpg

04042010420.jpg

04042010422.jpg

04042010423.jpg

04042010424.jpg

04042010428.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its looks ok bar the wheels.

But to be honest it looks nice but with a n/a 3litre and an auto gearbox it must be boring as hell.

wrong!! she can shift trust me and you cant get bored is a supra dude thats all that runs threw my mind i am driving a toyota supra :o what i have wanted from when i was like 10 lmao

cheers guys, i love it so comfy to drive and smooth as with a nice amount of power :o RWD FTW! the sound is awesome all engine !!

damn that looks MINT!!!!!!!!!

what a purchase!!! well found dude!!

i wish u health to enjoy your new project man, please keep us updated on her progress!

Phil.

cheers phil i totally loves it, no huge plans for her atm :o

nice little additions

when for a long drive today, its a pure beast it has so much power its amazing, compared to my starlet turbo 170bhp its nothing to the supra it would leave my starlet for dust lots of people seem to think my starlet would be quicker but its not smile_new.gif i was abit concerned on the size of the supra but it doesnt bother me at all real easy comfy ride i was just driving along with a huge smile on my face lol. i was doing 100MPH PRIVATE ROAD in seconds didnt even no i was doing that speed lol whooooops

in this pic can see my dads honda X11 and the starbo he hee petrol heads my family also bros 125 honda bike is there hehe

06042010440.jpg

06042010443.jpg

06042010441.jpg

the sisters cooper S its abeast

pic2.jpg