Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a proper mani :p

its on the list. need to get the fucker running first lol

Looks good gonna be a bastard to keep clean though :)

yep its mucky already haha silicone spray or wd40 should keep it nice and clean though :p

come to a decision yesterday about the gearbox. My neighbours certain its the box but my dads certain its the crank seal. my dads certain if it was the gearbox seal the fluid will just trickle out the shaft run straight down the box and out the bottom. but looking underneath the car theres fluid everywhere and it does look like engine oil. Its covered the box from top to bottom. its all over the downpipe. but its also thick on the flywheel engine side but not gearbox side which kind of tells me it could be the crank seal. Its also covered the gerbox guard on the engine side too and thinking about it now when i bought the car there wasnt much engine oil in it me and socks had to stop at services and fill it up.

So i think im going to get the gunk out clean the whole underneath of the car and all the flywheel gearbox etc and replace the crank seal and risk putting the box back on as theres no sign of the gearbox im waiting for coming through. It may last a day it may last a year but i really need my car back so prepared to risk it now :)

yep just ordered one from toyota. £46 rip off twats lol should be back together next week and see how it goes. will be a pisstake if i do all that and it is gearbox but its a risk im goin to have to take.

another little part came through today lol no one has one yet apart from the person selling them so it so im quite happy haha put a pic up in a min :)

By the time you have done the crank seal the gearbox will probably have arrived with any luck.

Mine has gone on the other side of the engine but luckily TGT picked it up as i wouldn't have done :p

Another small job for doctor starbo :)

crank seal geabox side £46 quis crank seal front crankshaft seal £8. typical isnt it the one that goes is the most expensive one lol and yep well crank seal should be at toyota near me by next wednesday then i got 3 days at work and il do it after that. so the gear box has got till next monday to come or im fitting my old one.

Well got the battery out and thought all the gay halfords stickers needed to go

100_0305.jpg

So i thought id get them off, give it a good clean and put then new delivery on that arrived this morning

100_0306.jpg

Much better :) thanks dean for that quality is awesome :p and i love the battery all nice and clean and stickerless. going to go clean the clutch plate, flywheel and gear box now lol lovely job for the doctor haha

Mines a bit different, as always with me :p

My battery is in the passenger foot well, so im going to make a full cover and a ramped part that the passenger can use as a foot rest.

You could always make a cover that wraps around the battery Steve, but doesn't go over the top. Or even just vinyl wrap your battery in some white vinyl :) That would look pretty sick B)

If you need some white vinyl............... :p

Mines a bit different, as always with me :p

My battery is in the passenger foot well, so im going to make a full cover and a ramped part that the passenger can use as a foot rest.

You could always make a cover that wraps around the battery Steve, but doesn't go over the top. Or even just vinyl wrap your battery in some white vinyl :) That would look pretty sick B)

If you need some white vinyl............... :p

You mean like a custom made one of these

Be4gThQBGkKGrHqEH-CEErvFoQgqBKFWz34.jpg

glad you like the clamp mate looks awsome! also didnt realise it fitted that way with the import batterys, keep up the progress bud :)

dont think its supposed to go that way either but i think it looks better. cheers dean anyway look forward to any new parts you bring out il deffo be interested in new things. left you some feedback on your sub forum too :p

You mean like a custom made one of these

Be4gThQBGkKGrHqEH-CEErvFoQgqBKFWz34.jpg

Exactly like that Steve, but with the battery housed under the rear part. Hmmmm..... that ones looks quite Sexy actually :p

And yes, vinyl, we got some at work, what colours you want? :) After all i am sponsering you :p

haha best sponsor ever :p yeah mate u got some of that will be awesome :) you got it in white?

and yeah they look good cheap too just type passenger footrest into eGay and they'll come up. put the jase touch on one and it will look amazing :p

haha best sponsor ever B) yeah mate u got some of that will be awesome :) you got it in white?

and yeah they look good cheap too just type passenger footrest into eGay and they'll come up. put the jase touch on one and it will look amazing :p

Yes, defo have white. You going to wrap the battery then dude? :p

• 2 weeks later...