Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why thankyou sir :wub: always a pleasure to have you on my build thread phil

and john dont know if im coming or not. i really want to but off out in town tonight for the first time in 3 months and really dont know if il be up in time. plus i got work early monday so it aint looking good. next sheff or trafford meet let me know and il 100% make sure i book work off in time if i dont come tomorrow :)

why thankyou sir :wub: always a pleasure to have you on my build thread phil

and john dont know if im coming or not. i really want to but off out in town tonight for the first time in 3 months and really dont know if il be up in time. plus i got work early monday so it aint looking good. next sheff or trafford meet let me know and il 100% make sure i book work off in time if i dont come tomorrow :)

Lightweight, late start for this one an im on earlys too 04:30 up an out all next week!!!!!

No worries mate see ya at the RR day

Not a major update but finially got round to fitting my foglights which was a pain in the arse to be honest was a wheels off pull arch trim back jobbie but looks so much better with them in

100_0334.jpg100_0333.jpg

If you have to do the fog lights again mate, take the front bumper off 15min job

just what i was thinking :) must have been a cunt with the bumper on lol

it was indeed lmao i really couldnt be arsed taking the bumper off though the bumpers held on with more bolts than most poeples as i added more to it when i had it off the first time and i really couldnt be arsed with taking it all off haha but yeah it wasnt the easiest job in the world lmao

it was indeed lmao i really couldnt be arsed taking the bumper off though the bumpers held on with more bolts than most poeples as i added more to it when i had it off the first time and i really couldnt be arsed with taking it all off haha but yeah it wasnt the easiest job in the world lmao

where do these additional bolts go? cus i cud only see 2 wen i had a look...

where do these additional bolts go? cus i cud only see 2 wen i had a look...

2 under each arch, couple undernath bolted onto chassis and few on the front behind headlights B)

this sounded and looked awesome when i breifly saw it the other week a cant wait to have a propper look!! ;)

cheers mr B :) wish id have stopped now never clicked on it was you

I agree it sounds great. I keep seeing it about!

your from gainsborough? you hant got the white td04 glanza have you?

Well my wing has come today thanks to bucket for that :D going to get it fitted tomorrow thank god. front end wont look like a skate park then nice polish on the card tomorrow too and window motor installation too B)

Well my wing has come today thanks to bucket for that :D going to get it fitted tomorrow thank god. front end wont look like a skate park then nice polish on the card tomorrow too and window motor installation too :)

it came today? they told me 4 working days lol nice 1 u may aswell throw it on now it only takes 10 mins you lazy cunt B)

it came today? they told me 4 working days lol nice 1 u may aswell throw it on now it only takes 10 mins you lazy cunt B)

bottom trim and arch trim needs bonding on B) plus i havnt got it yet still with socks till i see him later on :) thanks anyway dude muchly appreciated :D

Bit of an update

first this had to go

Photo0284.jpg

Photo0285.jpg

When i enquired about this car the guy told me this was a minor parking dent. when i saw it i thought he must have parked next to an elephants arse :lol:

well got a new one off bucket so started work

Photo0286.jpg

And heres the finished result

Photo0291.jpg

Much better ;)

also look \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Photo0287.jpg

Photo0288.jpg

It moves :o :o

finially got my window motor fitted thank god lol so nice to have a working window back :D

also had to finish the day off with a small but worthwile purchase

Photo0289.jpg

The king of the black ice trees :o

off to go sort out my oil catch can after reading a 9 page thread on TGTT about the best way to install them and mine is wrong lol