100_0359.jpg

Brand new Toyota Headgasket

100_0362.jpg

More to come when i get funds :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss that exhaust! defonitly getting that one again! looks sweet, when you getting these quads fitted then bud?? :(

Cheers mate, nothings getting fitted yet. after japfest cars coming off the road engines getting ripped out then the fun begins. Totally new parts on everything including a rebuilt recon engine ;) till then its going to be a parts fest. Buy Buy BUY!!!

how much was the zaust and pump mate? if you dont mind me asking

Zorst was £250 from camskill like £50 cheaper than anywhere else and the fuel pummp is a Tuning developments one was £50ish. better than the walbro's and unlike the walbro's there totally silent so no stupidly noisy whining lol

nice buy steve exhaust will sound lovely!

Cheers boy they are i had the same one on my black GT and loved it :(

Looking good Steve :(

I got a Tuning developments fuel pump on order also so should be here monday with any luck. Is it really silent? i actually want the wine from the pump! more noise the better, sounds more evil then LOL ;)

You tried vinyl wrapping your battery yet?

Jason :(

awesome dude! glad to see u really sinking your teeth into this project mate!

Phil.

Cheers phil its getting completely rebuilt with brand spanking new parts :(

Looking good Steve ;)

I got a Tuning developments fuel pump on order also so should be here monday with any luck. Is it really silent? i actually want the wine from the pump! more noise the better, sounds more evil then LOL :(

You tried vinyl wrapping your battery yet?

Jason :D

It is totally silent mate no noise at all. its a lot better IMO i had a walbro on my black GT and its the most annoying whine ever lol. il try the vinyl wrap when it gets taken apart after Japfest dude :(

Cheers phil its getting completely rebuilt with brand spanking new parts ;)

It is totally silent mate no noise at all. its a lot better IMO i had a walbro on my black GT and its the most annoying whine ever lol. il try the vinyl wrap when it gets taken apart after Japfest dude :(

Suppose silent ain't too bad, prob won't hear it over the exhaust and intercooler anyway LOL

Another piece to the sexual puzzle B)

Looking good Steve, this is going to be a epic GT B)

I may have to make my own sexy earthing kit when it comes to the wiring............. no time soon then :)

Jason :)

yeah another nice piece of custom kit for the buggy B) and dont worry mate the next few months will be all about buying :D

Need to find me some sexy green stuff :)

Next few months about buying!!!!! :) Surely the last 6 months have been about buying for you as well Steve B)

nah that was nothing haha the last few months has been about bringing it back to a respectable manor lol next few months are about a hand built recon engine and some nice mods B)

LOL, don't let the misses see that B) Luckily mine hasn't even noticed the stash of parts under the bed yet, now i need to sneak them out tomorrow morning and take them to be fitted...........hope i don't wake her :)

haha yeah mine are stashed in the "man room" which is a bedroom onverted into a make shift garage/parts store and is STRICTLY no girls aloud haha

Manroom!!!!! LEGEND!!!! Need me one of those B)