Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

its easy just "Happen" to leave your tool box in their one day, then another then maybe a bonnet etc. do it very slowly and she will never know mate haha

LOL We are saving for a house at the moment, we are trying to get to 30k (currently have just shy of 25k) but i may just state from the start that one of the rooms will be the Manroom, although if we can get a house with a garage then that will be converted to a workshop B)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh workshop=new resting place for the beast :)

LOL actually No! I mean workshop as in workshop, so a mill, lathe, bandsaw, mig welder etc I think the Demon will probably stay in Basingstoke when im not driving it. Bit of a bummer as its like 30 miles away but i don't have the room. Maybe if i get a HUGE garage but i doubt it will happen.

Anyway, enough with going stupidly off topic B) Looking good Steve, keep up the good work. I look forward to the updates on this as i know they will be epic as always B)

will be ripping engine out in a few weeks and start cleaning everything, rebuilding re-con engine, replacing all standard suspension/ancillarie parts and also ofcourse new bolts and washers on everything B)

Dude where does the littler connector on the back of your timer hook up too? I cant find where my one is supposed to connect up to? mines a blitz voice guided turbo timer

no idea mate the turbo timer was the only thing i didnt fit no good with electrics prefer mechanical lol put a post up and ask B)

stevie i like your car! looking forward to seeing it at japfest, will you have the quad lights on by then ?

cheers josh :)

No mate nothings getting fitted now till I've built my recon engine. getting a mad modifying winter while its off the road so next year it will be unrecognisable B)

carnt wait to see this slag mobile again i had a sit isn't it at rr meet was sexual

carnt wait to see this slag mobile again i had a sit isn't it acarnt wait to see this slag mobile again i had a sit isn't it at rr meet was sexual rr meet was sexual

carnt wait to see this slag mobile again i had a sit isn't it at rr meet was sexual

carnt wait to see this slag mobile again i had a sit isn't it acarnt wait to see this slag mobile again i had a sit isn't it at rr meet was sexual rr meet was sexual

Haha that is one fecked up post! :o

Mate... i actually feel tired from ready this build thread haha! Quality attention to detail, i like it! That exhaust is the bomb by the way, bought the same one and she fits an absolute treat! I made up new HDI FMIC brackets aswell but bolted mine to the bumper backing bar. As for jubilees on the piping, i tried 2 on mine when i became short of two...? and when i tightened them up i strecthed them and they dont tighten very well now. Now changing to plumbing hose clamps. heavy duty ones :lol:

Keep up the good work buddy... Maybe one day il put up my thread haha!

Mate... i actually feel tired from ready this build thread haha! Quality attention to detail, i like it! That exhaust is the bomb by the way, bought the same one and she fits an absolute treat! I made up new HDI FMIC brackets aswell but bolted mine to the bumper backing bar. As for jubilees on the piping, i tried 2 on mine when i became short of two...? and when i tightened them up i strecthed them and they dont tighten very well now. Now changing to plumbing hose clamps. heavy duty ones :D

Keep up the good work buddy... Maybe one day il put up my thread haha!

Wow thanks a lot for taking the time to read the whole thread. respect :lol: the exhausts are brill i truly reccomend them to anyonw. i had one on my black GT and never looked back. got loads more updates to come on this over the winter. Bring on the new engine :o

cant wait steve for japfest think me and you are the only gt's in our convo B)

Thats cause were old school and better. Long live GT's :p

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Idrees for these brilliant bargains :thumbsup:

100_0366.jpg

ID-Workz Toms style Sideskirts and spats B)

Just need a toms bumper now to go with it

Also bought this little critter at Japfest 2

100_0365.jpg

Every car should have a paedo bear lol also got a little photo souveneir too

100_0364.jpg

Another update coming tomorrow B)

haha top gears car of the year 2007 :) first ford I've ever owned so we'll see how it goes haha and yeah mate cant wait to get on with this now new re-con engine built from scratch and a quad conversion with toms kit on it uber sexual :)

oh yes having a nice rest over winter and then back for Japfest next year hopefully. depending on funds im hoping to replace everything i can too standard part wise. cv joints, bottom arms, water/oil pump etc etc as well as some tasty mods too :)

Mondys been to the moon and back :D 147,000 miles and still plowing on lmao will do me through the bad weather though :)

i was in motor factors in glasgow a while back picking up some door speakers and there was a guy in ordering a timing belt for his mondy, the dude behind the counter had asked how many miles it had done and the guy says 150 odd k! and that was its first timing belt change :):)

hahaha thats good to know i aint doing anything to it just running it out of tax and test then fucking it off lol

its going to get some stick over the winter though haha bring on the snow and ice :)

anyone got a spare engine hook for a crane they want to sell/lend to me? gave mine to socks to take his engine out and forgot to get it back before he sent it off to ricky lee so now cant get engine out lol :)