Steves ***new*** Ep82 Gt Turbo

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully about end of january to february time

got pretty much everything i need now for the build.

need to get the engine taken up to manchester for chris to put back together then its a case of putting it in which can be donw in a day :lol:

then everything can be back together and ready

all i need to buy now is 45 profile tyres and new brake pads and discs then it should be road legal again

Good news, how long till its back???

not roo sure mate. I've told chris theres no rush, which their isnt really cause im not planning on putting it back in the car till after christmas lol

how did the rear strut go buddy?

it hasnt came yet

if its not here by tomorrow im going to chase them up on it

im on it fella will send you thedetails for the garage. You still want the head polishing and porting. And wat exact am i doing to the engine is it a full build you want.YEP PAUL VCAN DO URS NEXT MATR DORES THE BLOCK WANT HONEIING AND DECK CHECKING AND IS THE ENGINE STILL IN 1 PEACE AS I CAN CHECK CYLINDER QUENCH IF SO AND GET THE DECK SKIMMED ACCORDINGLY

im on it fella will send you thedetails for the garage. You still want the head polishing and porting. And wat exact am i doing to the engine is it a full build you want.YEP PAUL VCAN DO URS NEXT MATR DORES THE BLOCK WANT HONEIING AND DECK CHECKING AND IS THE ENGINE STILL IN 1 PEACE AS I CAN CHECK CYLINDER QUENCH IF SO AND GET THE DECK SKIMMED ACCORDINGLY

nice one mate PM or text me an address and il be up saturday

i still want head porting please yeah

il write everything down to do but it will be, head porting, valve stem seals putting in, headgasket put on (heads been skimmed) all cams putting back in etc, rocker cover on, oil pump water pump fitting etc just all putting back together........oh and sump sealing too. internals are staying put i think ;)