Car Sugestions For A 18 Year Old?

Swift GTis are awesome! 100bhp from a 1.3 N/A! And I've been told they have forged internals as standard?! :p

For the price of buying and running an EP, I don't think any car can match it to be honest! They're cheap, fun little cars! Most other superminis are just crap!

See how much it costs to fix your car first, maybe its not worth the hassle of looking for another?

shafz u got alloys??

dude i gt so much stuff for my car, i even got some lowering springs!

im so disapointed! :p

ill try and get it repaired first, if i get it fixed ill also get a short shifter, to make the most out of the small engine :p

Anup

Yeah mate, got em today haha, well excited, check your pm's then when its not gonna be a triple post by me, I'll update, they're not on the car yet, halfords still need to get me the spigot rings! I'm getting lowering springs, shocks and maybe rear ARB by mid May hopefully :p

Shafz.

Yeah mate, halfords said £60 for the fitting kit, but my dad decided to buy that for me as his little contribution, oh well, paid for now haha.

Now to not derail the topic, Find out how much the new gearbox will be, and if it doesn't add up to the price of a new car then you might aswell get it fixed, as far as I'm aware the starlets been in your family for ages? KEEP IT!

Shafz.

There's nothing wrong with 92k miles you are worrying over nothing. My Starlet has done 106k miles and all that's wrong is the radiator leaks slightly and it could do with a good service but apart from that it drives fine.

Just out of interest what happened to the gearbox?

mines on 181k, mines fine :thumbsup: mine just need a good service.

yeahh get the gearbox save you more money in the longrun if u keep yer starbo.

didn't you have a clutch done not too long ago? or was it someone else.

what happened to the gearbox, not engaging gears or ????

plus u got parts you want to put on so it will be wasted effort.

get a paseo gearbox, normally cheaper and better gearing. :thumbsup:

citroen axgt's are quick cheap fun if theres any left, i had the limited edition axgt 500 and loved it

i had the peugeot 205 xs which uses the same engine :thumbsup: was the best first car i could of asked for!handled amazing and was quicker to 80mph than a bmw 320!

as above really mine will be 100k soon with out problem. I wouldnt even think twice whack a new box in and be done with it....if youve given up on the N/A go for another little jap car.

As with the clutch im getting increasingly concerned about the exedy replacement clutches, mine has one and its odd at times to say the least :thumbsup: