• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks good to me matey :) good to see someone sticking with the ct9. hybrids good enough for me dont need any bigger turbo's when the turbo that came on the cars good enough :)

have you had chance to test wether its solved the boost problem then?

looks good to me matey :) good to see someone sticking with the ct9. hybrids good enough for me dont need any bigger turbo's when the turbo that came on the cars good enough

have you had chance to test wether its solved the boost problem then?

Yes mate spools up nice an so quite!! holds boost really well an no creep :D

Looks good but dont care how big that wastegate is get it welded up :D

Got to mess with another mani an wastegate etc

looking good john that should sort out any kind of creep lol :D

Oh yes!!

Very nice John :D

Cheers Luke

Wont sort me out :D

You make me laugh :)

Well

What a week, noticed a build up of brake dust on the rear drivers wheel so investigate and found i had a seized piston after taking it of completely and tired to move the piston, it was solid!!!!!

Rang Edd for advice and said could get it refurbed but prices coming back at £80 plus time, scoured ebay found a drivers side of a 98 model just imported from Japan, firm imports parts :D £50 so fitted today, had issues bleeding system till i bled them with the motor running an now all good :D bloody cars eh!!!!

looking good pal, changed a hell of a lot since i was last on the forum.

how the garage coming on.

theres a hell of a lot of starlets around town these days, never really seen your though

looking good pal, changed a hell of a lot since i was last on the forum.

how the garage coming on.

theres a hell of a lot of starlets around town these days, never really seen your though

Not one for hanging in the "Donut", garage is coming along fine should be done in 3 weeks :D

Only seen 1 other V that belongs to Matt on here and 2 GT's kicking about white and black.

Can't say I'm one for the donut aswell pal works weekends nights work in s41

I seen 2 silvers v's last Friday and I know my mate owns one. Seen a White one too in tesco once

Anyway enough of the thread hack

You made me feel sooooo much better then when you said you had problems bleeding the system until you done it with the car running. We couldnt get a brake pedal after bleeding my system after removing the ABS etc so was quite worried that something was wrong, hopefully now when we can run the car we can bleed them again.

So you literally bled all of them with the car left running?

Glad you got it sorted mate :D

You made me feel sooooo much better then when you said you had problems bleeding the system until you done it with the car running. We couldnt get a brake pedal after bleeding my system after removing the ABS etc so was quite worried that something was wrong, hopefully now when we can run the car we can bleed them again.

So you literally bled all of them with the car left running?

Glad you got it sorted mate :D

Yes mate with the motor running, me an my eazi bleed an job done :D

Start at the furthest wheel from master cylinder and work back mate to the front wheel nearest the master cylinder

John

kool and im glad u got the brake caliper sorted and that you found a good one !!!1

Cheers Edd

Cheers for that mate thats the order we done it in last time, should be all good once we have run it :lol:

Glad to be of service mate, hope it sorts it out for ya :p

it'll hide the rust too

looks good jon!

Stainless whore :D

lol @ Socks! :D

Looking good mate is the full system heatwrapped?

No mate just the mani, went out with the missus in it yesterday an she said why is it popping :lol:

Gotta love heat wrapped mani's :)

Looking good John, looking forward to perv'ing at it :D

PS hope you bring me a spare deck chair :p

Cheers Luke :)