Car is looking really well.

Love the garage too.

Nice guard dog, Sweet on the outside, hard on the inside

Cheers Marc an you know your dogs :p an the rottie is sat the other side of the gate out of shot :lol:

John

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

if u ever sell up jon i want first ref plz, lov your work mate so tidy and neat and not rushed or bodged up. this is in my top 10 V's on here. reminds me of lukes till he went all gay and stripped his to standard fail. keep up that passion mate. these motors do get under your skin and hit thm hard to reach places.

chris.

if u ever sell up jon i want first ref plz, lov your work mate so tidy and neat and not rushed or bodged up. this is in my top 10 V's on here. reminds me of lukes till he went all gay and stripped his to standard fail. keep up that passion mate. these motors do get under your skin and hit thm hard to reach places.

chris.

Thanks Chris an yes i will if i ever decide to sell mate, the missus is liking the look of s2000 at the mo :) but this would have to go to achieve one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

Well can totally recomend the JD Tuning Engine Damper, this has made the gear changes more responsive defo a good purchase.

Have seen them attached both as i have mounted it and the other way round, unsure if it matters??

John

Engine bay looks clean as fook john, as chris said so tidy keep it up mate :lol: p.s dont leave the EP world :lol:

Cheers Micky ;)

Looking mint John, Bay looks Fresshhh!!!!

Zac thanks for the comment, i notice your damper is the same as mine, yours ok??

John

Yeah it is matey, i like it, like you say its stops the judder when going from 1st to second on acceleration :lol:

Im fitting the poly engine mounts at the weekend hopefully, so im hoping it will perform even better then!!

• 2 weeks later...
On my 2nd (also my last :( ) lap of my first session yesterday, can't believe how quickly you shot past! :(

No worries Amjad was hoping you'd tag on for the lines dude, it's one sweet flowing track and 1 corner leads to the next, really love the run from Redgate up to coppice :(

An CT9 RB power!!!!!!

John