• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RimsRefurbed.jpg

Ooooo!!!! :) better than i imagined pics don't do the paint justice :)

They are being flatted of and lacquered again too as the firm doing them are not happy with the finish, just had to go see an take a pic, will collect next week :)

Love the color of the rims

hope to see them soon under need your Glanza :)

Cheers did you get a look in the flesh?? saw the club boys down the other Sunday prepping the S14's B)

no mate i was there the other saturday prepping the 14a... i was on the beer that saturday night so i missed sunday B)

i should be there again this weekend though.

to be honnest kirsty there a lot better looking than that one ;)

Hes keeping the rubber off the old wheels i think dude, just swapping them over. There T1Rs If i remember correctly.

They do look lush John, cant wait to get my hands on them and help a fellow Starleteer out. Might be a week on Saturday if thats any good to you.

Hes keeping the rubber off the old wheels i think dude, just swapping them over. There T1Rs If i remember correctly.

They do look lush John, cant wait to get my hands on them and help a fellow Starleteer out. Might be a week on Saturday if thats any good to you.

Cheers Liam an yes sounds good to me what time ???

Erm i finish at half 12 on that day so if you could get there for half 12 that would be cool because then i can stay in the afternoon and sort it out for you without getting distracted.

Sweet mate PM coming your way B)