• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks sweet you need to get the rest of the system now :lol:

Its a full System :p stainless all the way from the mani to the de cat and then the FULL system, although it wont be once i pick up the JAM mani :p:D

John that is the worst picture of a new shiney pipe I have ever seen.

Lets have some proper pictures of how this looks with the rest of your car?

I'll sort some tomorrow, as said i can not believe the differance in pipe diameter, oh an the sweet sounds at 6500 rpm :p:D

Looks good John, glad you took the Baffle out too.

Also dunno if you seen my message over on Facebook but i posted that lense for you yesterday so that should be with you tomorrow hopefully! :lol:

Cheers Gents :p

Liam Pm your address an i'll pop you the cost of postage mate and a big thank you :p

your panhard bar looks like mine! minty fresh :lol:

looks loads better without. do u like the sound jon? noticable performance gains?

Nice deep tone and a little louder, unsure on performance as its raining today :p and it dont like the rain!!!!!

Noice!

Get up a video up of the sound please!

Tempted to buy one, mine's de-catted, had the centre silencer box cut out and a universal big bore back box put on but it's still not loud enough

Would you say this was loud? :D

Yes John, a video please B)

Would love too guys but no internet at home at the moment due to me giving BT the sack only providing .025mb!!!! waiting on Virgin hooking up the fibre on the 24th :thumbsup: then i'll sort :)

Amjad

Will try an send one tomorrow over BB :D

Liam

Big Thanks for the lense :D and comments

John

• 1 month later...

All

Just a small update, got a polished fuel rail (from James) to fit along with a set of Magnecor leads from Iddy :)

Oh an picked these up yesterday, unsure as whether to stay orange or go with another colour, Thoughts ??

NewWheels.jpg

Will be putting the T1R's off my other wheels on these rims too!!!

Still need to fit the front bumper :p

Now they look alot better :p if you did go for another colour i think candy red would look nice but then again theres that many colours to choose from it can be abit frustrating at times lol...Keep it up john shes comeing along nicely :)