• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bastard.. im gonna buy id workz out to stop him selling them i think :p

makes glanzas look much more agressive jon and i hope u fit some other body goodies to match ;)

make sure u test fit and get it perfect before u send it to the bodyshop! nothing worse then modifiying a bumper thats painted!

Nice one mate, Will look sexier with the Varis, more & more people are getting them now lol

I agree an more the merrier

thank f*** for idrees i say haha

Oh yes !!!!

thanks for the comments will be picking up my Levin calipers an discs at the weekend ;)

ive had my levins for about a month now, and i still havent fitted them, i ned to pull my finger out, but i keep getting the wrong hub studs, do you know if the glanza and n/a hubs use different diameter splines on the studs dude?

and liking the varis bumper too :mellow:

Sweet I really need to think about breaks for going on the track next but not really top of my list :mellow: don't really want to go slower :)

Looking farward to seeing this done.

Cheer Luke an its not about going slower but braking later !!!!!!! :)

ive had my levins for about a month now, and i still havent fitted them, i ned to pull my finger out, but i keep getting the wrong hub studs, do you know if the glanza and n/a hubs use different diameter splines on the studs dude?

and liking the varis bumper too :mellow:

Cheers Ryan, on the brake front i spoke with Edd and he just fitted them to his V without changing the studs so unsure as to your question, i'm sure if you spoke to your local Toyota dealer he would be able to answer your question mate

John

very nice buddy!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, think that just about completes the package, mind you a set of wheels an rear bumper would not go a miss!!!

But the one who must be obeyed would not be happy!!!!!! :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...