did you put them on dude or did they come with the car when you bought it? just thinking of getting some and want to know where you got them from and how easy/hard they are to fit :)

JAE Glanza put them in, i remember reading in his thread.

I am also on the look out :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did you put them on dude or did they come with the car when you bought it? just thinking of getting some and want to know where you got them from and how easy/hard they are to fit :)

Jae did fit them, i'll let you look were the little transformers are located next time we meet :)

Tidy job too, but i have re routed the cables out the way :)

I dont think there to bad to fit altho you do need to find some where to mount the boxes, one for each light. (can't remember what the box is called!)

i think balast is the word your lookin g for!!:thumbsup:b

wow your up early today dude

and reply to your question a few days ago no mate i cant come to sheffield. would have been nice but the GT still has no gear box on it. still waiting for it :) lol enjoy tonight anyway mate il swing down at the next meet

wow your up early today dude

Days mate 4:30 start

and reply to your question a few days ago no mate i cant come to sheffield. would have been nice but the GT still has no gear box on it. still waiting for it :) lol enjoy tonight anyway mate il swing down at the next meet

You may come along with Matt :p

Haha, Hope she's doing well mate! To everyone who queried the HID's, 8k from a group buy on here =]

I've stepped down and got a cheap run around temporarily as i'm saving for my new toy, It's jap and will ruin an evo :) thats all!

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, Hope she's doing well mate! To everyone who queried the HID's, 8k from a group buy on here =]

I've stepped down and got a cheap run around temporarily as i'm saving for my new toy, It's jap and will ruin an evo :p thats all!

Got to love them HID's :)

• 2 weeks later...
is it what youve asked me to keep a look out for?

Yes mate :)

haha u cheeky!

simple as fook to fit dude, look on my project thread....

cheers for ya messages today, leme no how u get on wid it :)

Will do had a trial run today an your right, only 5 screws + the 2 holding the item :)

QUALITY JOHN !! - DO YOU HAVE A BOST CONTROLLER YET ? IF NOT THAT SHOULD BE NEXT ON YOU LIST AND THEN YOU CAN UP THE BOOST TO A BAR IF YOU NEED ANY HELP GIVE US A SHOUT :lol:

You have PM

sexual. loving this!

Me too!!!!!!! :(