• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you say that now, my cars getting mapped monday, and if i get a chance before fest ill come down and take you for that spin i promised you :wacko: you wont think twice about an ae86 then you WILL defo want boost haha

Meh AE86 is something to have when your older IMO

They are so expensive and for the money you could have a much quicker/fun car!

Dont get me wrong I love the Hachi's and will have a 20v one one day :wacko:

aye and if your gonna lean to drift by an mx5 with some under bonnet grunt and an lsd, they are wicked rwd cars and cheap on parts, ae86 is a car that demands alot of money spent when things go wrong and 200sx's are shitty rust boxes!!!

ahaa! that would be sick! you still have my number, text me when your planning on coming down

i pretty much have the money for a 86 anyway... well i did but then i bought another iphone and then had my wheels refurbed

I have thought about MX5's a few times, even looked into getting one recently but i dont think there for me tbf. so didn't bother

just checked up on the Advans, there looking SEXY!there all white ATM and look so bad ass, like a completley diffrent wheel! The company is waiting on some blue paint and should be done at the begging of next week

while i was there they were refurbing a Lambo wheel. its freaking huge!