• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On it!

After this weekend i think im going to scrap the whole 86 idea. after seeing all these starlets i thought i need a turbo one

i saved 4.5k for an 86 so that should get me a good one :D just need to convice my parents its a good idea :(

Righty,

De wiper her today but the grommet i bought was too small Doh!!

Bought another one from ebay so in the mean time there is duck tape and a sticker covering the hole ;)

I'e also resprayed the wipers up front looks much better no more rust ;)

Going to get some yellow film from my mate sometime this weekend to i can do my fogs. JDM y0! been meaning to do this for ages now

Speaking of lights, if some of you didn't notice at japfest my drivers side headlight is condensated (if thats a word) but its fucked. going to see if i can fix it but not sure anything can be done so i phoned toyota to see how much they are. there £94 each plus vat (with my discount) which isn't too bad but enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, not really much of an update

I've refitted the rear towing strap so it works now. (pulled car across my drive) was awesome

Also been rocking the tape over the lights for the track look 'cuz im P.I.M.P LOL

Going to give her a well deserved wash tomorrow (if its not raining) haven't washed her in 3 whole weeks :0

also bought another Bride Rail yesterday so i can move my seat about as the otherone i had to bodge so it wont move

Thinking of stripping the rear out and buying a Takata harness becuase im a brand hore :)

Luke still hasn't got back to me about the Advan decals :)

Thanks guys,

It came with the sun roof.

Sun roofs FTW

No roofs for even more WIN :lol:^_^

Looking good Dan, you decided to just keep this now and crack on? Hope so, this car is mint!!!!!

lol

Thats the plan, i love it to bits. Just really craving boost lol

If it was me i would keep it and just crack on with it, as the insurance starts coming down then add a few more mods and then go for the 4efte later :lol:

glanza looks tidy mate.

is that a carbon culture rear spoiler?

id be warey of the ae86, have you considered a mx5/s13?

one of my closest mates owns a ae86, and he is forever working on it. parts are so expensive/rare youll be looking forever

and if you are learning to drift in it, if you hit it, you would not believe the cost of body work stuff for it.

just my 2cents

Thanks for the comments guys :lol:

I have a Sexy new bride rail sat next to me (Thanks Idrees)

Been talking to my parents tonight about getting a Glanza V. they even started making turbo and dumping noises....in a pub lol

and they have said yes and yes to putting one on there insurance. just got to find a nice 98 spec one now :lol: