• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
She sailed though the MOT ....with NO advisories .... like last time :)

Also bought a C's shortshifter so no more dislocating my shoulder when changing gear....Wooo

shortshifters FTW

ill swop you your advans, for my grid v's lol

:(

She sailed though the MOT ....with NO advisories .... like last time :D

Also bought a C's shortshifter so no more dislocating my shoulder when changing gear....Wooo

great news on MOT bud :)

Shortshifters are sooo much better!!! Trust me :( I wish my alloys looked as minty fresh as yours :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finaly got round to fitting the short shifter today. it's awesome. on of the best mods on the car. its shortend the throw by about 50%

I've also booked some track time for Trax, can't wait to rip around silverstone!

• 1 month later...
I want to but yet I don't.

Because of what it is and the engine is very low milage I don't want to change it.

sell the engine then?

mines only had like 45k miles on it and the engine is getting dropped from that and shorty is putting his turbo beast in it!

If i were to put another engine in it would either be a 4AGE or a 2ZZ-GE N/A POWAA!

Washed her today for the first time this month and attemted to put the stickers on the wheels which i've has for months

that was a fail, put three of them on and two are i the wrong place (the opposite one has the valve there) i was too busy tring to get them in the correct position

• 2 weeks later...