• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No probs Dan! Good to see you and the S yesterday, looked fresh! Here's a better copy I can send you the original if you like the uploads have majorly decreased the quality of my pics :(

603fca29.jpg

Edited by Amjad

looks good! and oh i got bronze TE37's in 14x6.5 :p

I know. Can't remember witch thread it was but i was asking if they were still for sale a few weeks ago. there bronze now not blue then.

cheers for that Amjad. :D Thanks Matt. Glad i bought it. ;)

I'll get some more photos for you Liam. I got it from the EPR Stand at Japfest. £95. Bargin.

I know. Can't remember witch thread it was but i was asking if they were still for sale a few weeks ago. there bronze now not blue then.

cheers for that Amjad. :D Thanks Matt. Glad i bought it. ;)

I'll get some more photos for you Liam. I got it from the EPR Stand at Japfest. £95. Bargin.

did ya? never seen it and there still blue, could do with a refurb but may sell them for the right price!

• 1 month later...

That Nardi was a Fake!!! So i sent that back rather quickly and got a full refund. CUNTS

Not much has changed really.

551929_10152047710125398_1267578660_n.jpg

My Main Focus at the moment is the Rx8, Collecting parts for that so no time or money for this ATM although i have put one of the Recaros in this

557491_10151093051445674_463473071_n.jpg

It's so much better to drive with and really comfy. completely changes the driving experience. much better than that fake bride.

No probs Dan! Good to see you and the S yesterday, looked fresh! Here's a better copy I can send you the original if you like the uploads have majorly decreased the quality of my pics :(

603fca29.jpg

whos starlet is that on the tow truck bhind dans car in the big pic? lol
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys.

I've been really unsure about what to do with this at the moment, Needless to say, I'm so bored of having now power, I know the RX8 wasn't rapid but it had over triple the power of this.

I've been thinking of selling and either getting and MX5 for some streety fun and some top down goodness or getting a Glanza V. as its about time i had that sweet taste of boostly lovelyness.

As most of the Money i'm saving is going towards the RX8 so i would only has a spare bit of cash to get an new car so it would be a shitter to be quite frank.

OR

I could turbo this, which makes more sense. but a shit load more time and effort, not to mention money! but i love the car,it's my first car and i didn't just simply go buy it. i spent weeks tracking around the world on the boatwhen it was beening shipped from Japan. As some of you have seen, it's minty fresh, (when polished lol). and it's spotless underneath too.

ERRGGHH! what shall i doooo?

This thing is my fav S on here!

There are non about, nothing ruder then having some boost combined with it!

Boost it please u will love it!

Cheers Matt. Means alot!

I need Boost i my life but converting this takes so much effort.

When the rx8 is sold buy a cheap v to convert this!!

The Rx8 is funding the other RX8 rebuild and Roll cage. lol otherwise good shout