Picked up my Glanza V the other week, here are some pictures with my boyfriend's Fiesta. Haven't got round to actually looking round here properly yet but will hopefully start to learn some stuff about it and get my first few mods done soon!

Photo063.jpg

Photo066.jpg

Photo068.jpg

Photo072.jpg

Looks niceeeeee!!!

In need of lowering thought other than that the exterior looks pretty much perfect B)

Must be as quick if not quicker than the bf's car (assuming its a RST) bet hes happy about that :lol: lol

Looks like my brothers (Keirz) :lol:

Reconise from this forum anyway was it owned by a previous member or something? Looks pretty mint just could do with being lowered.

Yeah lowering is definately on the cards, just finding it hard to find parts!

It isn't an RST but he has now decided to buy one as he can't stand me being quicker than him!

Thanks for all the comments and definately going to get it lowered now.

I found the site through Google. :) Hopefully I'll learn how to use it soon there's a lot of info on here!

Ha. Phil, I have no idea, it's just luck I suppose, I don't know any other girl who would want an old car, lucky I love mine. :)

Looks very nice :)

Feel sorry for your boyfriend for having a crappy fiesta :p lol

:) HARSH!! Nothing wrong with fiesta's at all :p each car to their own league.

Welcome aboard to UKSC with your new motor Bex :p got to say it's a good choice.