Proud Owner! White Glanza

Put a deposit down a white glanza v!! Mint condition inside and out and only 60k on the clock :) Paid £3400 for it which in my opinion for the condition was a good price.

Fresh import to! We test drove it and the clutch was slipping pretty bad when the turbo was comming in, so he's fitting a brand new 3 piece clutch during this week, Bargain!

The car hasn't been registered yet either so the paper takes just over a week, but as soon as its done ill be picking her up! I only snapped 3 cheeky pictures while i was there so ill post what i got so far :)

Here she is. . .

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

lol yeh the silly sticker was on there when it was imported, silly japs! Its supposed to be an imitation of riviets/screws lol but when i pick the car up ill remove before i clean it :)

hang on hang on hang on!!!!!

that sticker! i have a feelin about that....i'll need to do some checking, but thats not some random sticker form halfords, i'm not sure if its OEM, i need to check it this week! i have defo seen that before, i wouldnt go rippin that off too quickly.

also, that is one MONT car u have found urself!!!! great find!

Phil.

yea it is OEM was 1500¥ in old money or bout £10.45 at current market rate, you can't take it off you just can't

i have a sunroof u can have Shells

Yep i feel like 6 years old all over again! So excited! Ahhh seeing as its an original sticker i will be leaving it on!! I'm sure it will grow on me, thanks for the heads up on it!!

Well until this find I've'e looked at a fair few glanza's and they have all been pretty shabby, first impressions when i saw this one was "ohh my god!! IT'S MINE", then i toured around it, sat in it, then had a test drive. I feel lucky to of found one in this condition, and it will be loved!!!

Well until this find I've'e looked at a fair few glanza's and they have all been pretty shabby, first impressions when i saw this one was "ohh my god!! IT'S MINE", then i toured around it, sat in it, then had a test drive. I feel lucky to of found one in this condition, and it will be loved!!!

told u it was worht a look mate congrats!

I remember when I first took my starlet out for a drive, have never forgot that feeling. I got it for a good week. Hope one day I will get it again. Car looks nice matey.