Beware Of Dt125_2009 On Ebay!

Well spotted GTnomez its nice to see we are all looking out for each other :)

As Glanza cl has said his spelling's not up to scratch also at the bottom of the page he says (THANKS) just like glanzadan, domino dan did everytime he sent me an email when he tryed to scam ME......Im going to ask seller a question on ebay useing my dads account as my account user name is mickyboy and he will know who it is!!! and try and see if i can get abit more info shall we say lol

yeah he just changed it, if you click on the name it shows he just switched it... some previous names include:

bikes_daniel2005 18-Aug-05- 19-Jan-09

starletproparts 19-Jan-09- 04-Feb-10

dt125_2009 04-Feb-10- 03-May-10

bandit_c90 03-May-10- Present

Just to keep everyone update Glanza-dan's user name is now BLITZ 230 on TGTT he dropped him self in it by the common spelling mistakes that he dose this is what he said on TGTT the plum....Notice the spelling mistakes (FREW) :)

Originally Posted by blitz_230 viewpost.gif I've bought a few bits off this lad and lovely blitz k24 turbo kit witch i collected from him, He's is a nice guy !, He is breaking a GT turbo as i saw it and all the other parts the lad has for sale, I payed frew paypal and the items came frew the post with no problems this was a week ago !, He allso sent all tracking numbers, Then i payed cash on the day for the turbo kit i have had no problem with him and would buy from him again He's a nice guy in person, He has good feedback on Ebay from what i can see i allways check the feedback on Ebay befor i buy item's.