nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wana buy it ? to add to your collection haha jokes its mine

well luckily for me the guy has said he will give me a refund on the glow panel so im now on the look out again for one which is pretty much mint failing that ill put the money towards an ECU :)

so what did u do buddy? just plug it in n go for a gentle drive then 30 mins later thrash it?

lol im scared of going out and thrashing it n my turbo blows up or ill just wana bomb it

dwn the road straight away lol

Plugged it in for 30 mins, it was okay for 15 mins, then after that it was idleing all over the place. Left it for a total of 35 mins then gave it a few revs to stabilise the idle. Took it for a gentle drive for about 20 mins or so, then gradually fed a bit of boost in. Parked up and started off again with a gentle drive the next day, fed boost in over a few miles then properly put my foot down, it was spot on :thumbsup:

wel there not very hard to fit :lol: as i justound out 20 mins later and jobs a gooden

who needs a light to work and fit a short shifter :D

82f2c4d9.jpg

but seriously it is such a difference i love it , gear changes nice sharp and very responsive cant wait til march now to run my car

hopefully be running

1.2 bar mines ECU and all the other basic mods , mani , decat, leads etc etc

and also now selling my one off "GT" gearknob due to the TRD being a better fit

well after running my dumpvalve leaking boost for so long i decided to go for some nice FMIC chatter ;) haha

brought a bung for a few quid from a local motorfactor and a spare screw and some cable ties and jobs a gooden

sounds so good love it haha ;)

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181/n...nt=0ef1ef0f.mp4

weprct9exmanifold6.jpg

just brought me this ct9 power up kit from WEPR cant wat to get it fitted, ive also brought a shorter fmic kit to do at the same time so i can now have less lag and no creep boost

i take it the hole on the decat is for the lamdba sensor ?

and i want to get some new gaskets i know ill need a manifold gasket , downpipe gasket but is there any others ? also im guna be rotating the turbo but i wont need a new gasket for that will i ?

and lastly im now on the lookout for a external wastegate :p

im hopefully guna fit it all before pod next month if my funds allow me to haha

also i understand with spring pressures if i was to get a 0.6 then i cant boost less then 0.6 but i can boost to as high as my turbo will allow ? correct ?

cause if so ill buy a 0.5 spring but occasionally run at 0.8 so i dont hit boost cut

dude thats just awesome all these nice parts your getting :p

chatter sounds awesome too by the way

this is turning into a right lil beast makes me miss mine, i love chatter :p

dude thats just awesome all these nice parts your getting :p

chatter sounds awesome too by the way

this is turning into a right lil beast makes me miss mine, i love chatter :(

you used to have a gt or ya used to have chatter ? lol

looking good matey! arnt shiney new bits just class! haha

hell yeah hahah i just wana leave it sitin in my room but thats no good

Screamer pipe FTW :p

yup lol full boost SCHREAMMMM!!! chatter chatter chatter :p haha