Hi Guys & Girls! Just Got Me A Glanza V!

Hi everyone, well after some hard work and hard saving i picked up my glanza v last week and i LOVE IT!!!!! look forward to joining this club and poss meeting some of you lot at the jae, jap shows etc at santa pod if there is some convoys being arranged etc? anyway will put some pics up this weekend once she has been claybarred and polished up :( for the while she has 15 inch momo alloys with chrome lip, blitz dv and a few other bits and bobs, the owner before me left a vibe 2000w sub in the boot and a capacitor, i got told these are pretty good but i aint too sure about keeping it so i may sell them.

anyway, see you all soon! Mat :D:)

hi everyone! thanks for the cool welcome! :)

liam, i am from derbyshire - well j28 on the m1 about 2 mins off that - alfreton / mansfield way - any members about there? gonna give her a wash and a polish tommorow and get some pics up for everyone :)

ha TOO right mate!! will prob get about 20 bhp more when the sub is gone! its so bloody heavy :

federalman, you wont regret it TRUST ME! everytime i get in and have a drive it just brings a dark evil grin to my face lol!

welcome dude get the sounds out NOW its all about the weight :)
hi everyone! thanks for the cool welcome! :)

liam, i am from derbyshire - well j28 on the m1 about 2 mins off that - alfreton / mansfield way - any members about there? gonna give her a wash and a polish tommorow and get some pics up for everyone :lol:

So your fairly local to me than buddy!! Thats cool.