• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tickets are for 12:30 and around 4ish. Me and my brother will be coming in his CTR now though so I'm not selling them, sorry dude.

Is his car welcome on the UKSC stand? EP3 Civic..

Also, can my brother and my mate purchase tickets at the door? We will be in the same car but I have already paid for one ticket which I believe includes a stand pass.

Idrees yes you can use your stand pass for your brothers car so he will be allowed on stand. you will get in with your stand pass but anyone else will have to pay an entry fee on the gate but you will all be allowed on the stand using the stand pass

^^ yes dude you can get tickets on the gate think there £15 each

£18 :lol:

******Right guys just a final bit of info. as you can see from the first post we have out meeting point and time. IF anyone is running late or not able to make it to the meeting point and everyones already left for the show please dont worry you can still get in. Il give everyone my number now 07920421984 please jot it down cause you never know whats going to happen on the day. dont want poeple missing out on the show cause theyve been pulled by police or stuck in traffic etc and missed the meeting point. Save my number then if needs be they can ring me and il walk down to the gate with their tickets so you can still get in********

Thanks a lot not long left who's excited?

A14

Signposted Felixstowe

At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A14

Signposted Felixstowe, Kettering

Leave the A14 at junction 7, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A43

Signposted Kettering

At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A6003

Signposted Corby

At traffic signals continue forward onto the A6003

Warning: Speed Cameras along the A6003 Speed camera

At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A6003

Signposted Oakham

At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A6003

Signposted Oakham

At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A6116

Signposted Corby

Arrive on Rockingham Road

Route from A14 to meeting point :) an notice the BOLD bit!!!!!

See you all in the morning :)

Top marks for glanzagee who just rang me saying he's on rockingham road but thinks he's lost haha felt aweful telling him he had the wrong day :)

ahh well good practice run i suppose

cool im lookin to leave Swansea around 2ish today, hopefully meet some people stayin over the night before, where is everyone meeting whos going the night before, corby services, beefeater??

leaving at 10am guys. going to b a good 1!! maybe going in the drift car 2morro 4 a burn! see u later!!! :) )

I could murder a beer :)

Hey all,

il see you all bright and early in the morning!

Car is looking crap as some penis smashed in the rear qtr pannel whilst reversing and the front bumper had to quickly be rattle tinned but itl be fun all the same.

I hope to god it doesn't rain!

Also.. Is there any way I can see who I'm on track with?! I quickly flicked through some pages but couldn't see anything :/

Cheers

si