Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Have any of you's got out of the chair at the main menu ?You look down then press LT & RT until he breaks free then go across to the computer and type in DOA.You unlock a wee arcade game and get a gamer pic.

Apparently there are some cheats you can type in there if you are into that sort of thing?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me Madman159.

-PS3-

UKSC zombie match tomorrow anyone?

i will add you dude! zombiesssss

trying to get in to the multiplayer online but i think its abit shit tbh no match to modern warfare 2 always comparing games to that lol. the graphics are abit catoonish, zombies and campaign ftw thow!

just ploughed through another few campaigns and an hour online

got a tip for stopping the lag as much as well which helps

apparently there releasing an update tomorrow to stop all the lagging dont know if you PS3 and XBOX boys have noticed much lagging but its aweful on PC at the min lol

just ploughed through another few campaigns and an hour online

got a tip for stopping the lag as much as well which helps

apparently there releasing an update tomorrow to stop all the lagging dont know if you PS3 and XBOX boys have noticed much lagging but its aweful on PC at the min lol

The xbox seems to of been alright so far.

Well gotta be honest I am loving it, every game except one I have had positive K/D. Last three matches was 19/6 20/1 and 10/7 and its not even my console or game and I am the only one still up :)