This world cup rubbish was annoying me 3weeks ago with everyone bumming on about it!!

And now it's on im missing the F1 because of it!! And everyone on facebook will not shut up about it! Its times like these that i wish i lived in a 3rd world country were no one had TV's so i didn't have to put up with it all!!

Please don't make me the only one on this forum that feels this way haha!

I feel your pain! I friggin hate fuzzball, dont mind kicking a ball about now and again, but everywhere you go, theres sumthing about football on it, from the pizza boxes i buy from asda to channel Dave having come on england in their adverts!

I hate football too! :D None of my friends like it and everyone in the workshop where i work ain't interested too so im good!

And yes, those stupid little flags are shit!!!!! But if they want to up their fuel bill by putting them on their cars then so be it :D

i hate football too, im at work right now and everyone is going on about it!

At my other job we had to pick a country out a hat and if yours wins you get £50 so i kinda want germany to win. Opps :D

i hate football too, im at work right now and everyone is going on about it!

At my other job we had to pick a country out a hat and if yours wins you get £50 so i kinda want germany to win. Opps :D

My dad did that at his work, he got spain. hes quite happy

Whistler FTMFW!

Hate football. and i wont be suporting england either. england is shit. I wanna live in canada and ride whistler bike park every day.

Whistler is fucking amazing. Quadbiking up a mountain for salmon supper? Yes please. Almost went flying off the side of the mountain on the way down though :D

Legends!!!!!!!! Little roadtrip?? :D

Im missing F1 as i had no TV to watch it on, Everybody was watching Football :)

Went passed a nightclub earlier everyone was dressed like wallys in their england shite!! so decided to shout out...

USA, USA, ALL THE WAY!!

Was chanting it past all the clubs/pubs and random people down the street haha! got some right abuse

Right i suppose il be the first person on this thread to say THE WORLD CUP RULES. im watching just about everygame. chilling in the pub, nice cold pints on tap, world class football and a great atmosphere what could be better

your all gays for hating football especially the world cup :)

let the lynching of my comment begin :)

Right i suppose il be the first person on this thread to say THE WORLD CUP RULES. im watching just about everygame. chilling in the pub, nice cold pints on tap, world class football and a great atmosphere what could be better

+1 :)

I hate premiership football,

International football is a load of bollocks! How can you expect people that play against each other (Hate each other) to play together for a month ??

And i do hate and i don't watch it.... But it's impossible to get away from it, I wish terrorists would do something good for once and blow the stadium up whilst the finals on! Hopefully england will make to the final if that happens be the best result in football history :)

i dnot mind the world cup or football for that matter, its just the fact that all it is on the radio and tv and posters and even some foods, is that england are gunna win, and quite clearly theyre not lmao