As i have previously said and talked about, i want to buy a starlet for when i pass my test and have cash waiting. just seen this on ebay and its 4 miles down the road :)

Would look at wheels, suspension etc to do it out a bit as well.

What do you think of it? i know its a small ad but for that money is it worth it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-STARLET-1996-...32#ht_500wt_947

Thanks!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh thats what i would do, or take a friend as hes on the rig for another week at the moment! might give him a ring tomorow, but if its clean enough is it worth that price?

Also i have had a quick look at the buyers guide, is there anything else i should look out for on it?

Thanks

thats a good price if its a tidy motor dude, i paid almost double for mine, and mine not in the best nick, i just really badly wanted it and knew i wouldnt find another 1 like it lmao

and now its my baby :)

go and give it a good check out if its close buddy, get on the fone ask some questions, and then go and make sure what he says is true/false and try and pick out little things to knock money off, even if its a 10, thats a spare 10a for petrol

Thats just what i want by the look of things on this forum! put some time into like it looks like you have with yours;)

And yeh shall ring him in the morning, get up there and have a real good haggle!

Desperate to have it sat on my drive and cleaned and modded now i have seen it!

Thanks

lmao cheers for the kind words buddy, if it wasnt for this site, i dont think it would look much different from the night i bought it to be fair lol

so gta thanks this bunch too, aslong as its a tidy motor you wont be disapointed with it lol, because some cars can be nothing but trouble

My Starlet had over 105k miles and would still be running now if it wasn't for the radiator failing.

It's for sale if you're interested, it now has a new engine with 67k miles on it, new radiator, and I've done the clutch, cam belt, alternator belt, oil & filter, etc... and it will have 12 months MOT on it soon once the rear brakes are done.

If you end up buying that one on ebay don't worry about the miles, just make sure it's got good service history and it will be fine.