• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problems mate, glad your keeping it abit longer, get some power mods done because that keeps you wanting more out of it! i tried moving away from my gt and got the impreza but it only took a year and i was back in the gt!

your gt is looking mint mate keep up the good work :D

how you finding those yellow stuff pads?? i had a set of those discs and pads in my glanza and had nothing but trouble with the pads made my brake fade worse found myself approaching a roundabout at 120 touched the brake pedal and nothing lol shit myself luckly it wernt a big roundabout. so took the yellow stuffs out and put a cheap set of blueprint pads and they have been spot on :D

cheers mate

to be honest i havent realy tested them at all, i dont drive fast on the roads in the slightest so neva get brake fade. so until i do another track day i couldnt tell you how i find them, but im sure they will be better than my old discs and pads which lasted all of 2 corners at donny before completly fadeing and having no brakes at all!

carnt put them up as were still out taking them am on ma fone, going to the chinese for tea then back out for a few hours for the night shots, and suposedly im not allowed them till theyve all been edited but i might have to make him change his mind and give me a few.