• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what plans you got for her mate?

its engine time mate, wernt guna bother but ive got this realy bad gut feeling that somethings gona go wrong with it soon, dont know why but last time i had a feeling like this was with my impreza and BOOM 2weeks later it was knocking! :) its clocked up a fair few miles now without any major problems so its about time it got some proper attention. so just working out what route to go down at the mo.

Daz, Just typed up the Blog post i was talking to you about a few months ago. I'll let you know when it goes live. The blogs gets about 8k unique viewers each month :) so it will get some good coverage.

bloody hell mate totally forgot to sort this for you! did you get everything you needed?

Actually, if you want to. you can right up a spec list and i'll ad it to it

no worries mate, im out on the toon tonight so will get it done tomorrow because ive got a feeling i wont be leaving my pit 2morrow! :)

nope supras should be left how they came from the factory. except for under the bonnet!

bum boy!

just remember whos got the fastest starlet in Cumbria! haha

sorry to break up the flirtin here boys lol but do u not think in that mag page with your pulsar on it :-p that supra with the celica lights luks fuckin gorjus?

nope supras should be left how they came from the factory. except for under the bonnet!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

cheers lads, loving the new car but missing the looks the starlet got wherever it went! so need to knuckle down and put my stamp on the new car! gona give it a good wash today and get some pics up and share my plans!