Pictures Of My Sr And Does Any One Have A Air Box I Can Have ?

SO yeah her is my sr its my first car and im 17 i love it. Amjad told me on facebook to ask on here if any one has a standard air box for my sr as its got some shit cone thing with a rubber pipe ?

any way here is my babe

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

This is the car I was looking to buy a while back, guy wouldn't lower his price even though the shocks were bust at the time. Would of had it if it wasn't for that, it's a very clean car :thumbsup:

This is the car I was looking to buy a while back, guy wouldn't lower his price even though the shocks were bust at the time. Would of had it if it wasn't for that, it's a very clean car :thumbsup:

Ha ha yeah from burges hill he sorted that out gave it a service andi said i will give you a £1000 done deal : )

nobody has stickers because most fade like mine did too. :lol:

looks a real clean one bud wish mine was like that when i got it! you still learning to drive or passed?

also any plans for it? :thumbsup:

Still learning dude well got my test in a few weeks but im pretty sure i will pass. and yeah im really liking what Amjad has done to his with the glanza rep back but standard front so yeah might go down that route allso want a carbon fiber duck spoiler x : )

ahh good luck with your test! im still learning myself. not booked my test yet though. look forward to seeing what you do with it :lol:

Cheers dude n yeah your car looks lush. Yeah dunno when im gunna get started tbh gunna have to work my butt off this summer n just save tbh got reading coming up soon n thats cost me loads and it costs me £56 a week to travel to collage but it will happen as i have wanted one of these bad boys since i was a yungster :thumbsup: