• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liked it before but tbh, the whole jam kit is abit to much, love the Varis front. what size are the wheels, the look lost in those arches. and you NEED a FMIC to fill that big gap in the front :thumbsup:

Don't get a livesports spoiler there gay!

liked it before but tbh, the whole jam kit is abit to much, love the Varis front. what size are the wheels, the look lost in those arches. and you NEED a FMIC to fill that big gap in the front :thumbsup:

Uh-hum, i don't think so!

looks a lot tidier imo, the wheels are 15" much better ride and handling than 16's and fmic is next on the list bud

Yeah, skirts are huge :thumbsup:

TBH im not a fan of Liveports, don't really like there kits.

Keep you're OE Spoiler.

I have a plan for the skirts, I will be making them so they fit properly and line up with the varis bumper

nothing wrong with livesports imo :)

I have a plan for the skirts, I will be making them so they line up with the varis bumper

nothing wrong with livesports imo :thumbsup:

Plan!

I just don't live livesports im sorry (i'll get my coat)

loved the kit when you 1st got it apart from the spoiler. Don't like any aftermarket spoilers for the glanza personally. think i liked it more before to be honest, However it is your car and your taking good care of it and either way it still looks good :thumbsup: