little update of my glanza

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car looks sweet as mate. im a fan of lime green as you may tell from my wheels. looks real good.

just a quick question. when spraying a front side panel, does the door need doing as well to make it match, this is what ive been told but it sounds dodgy.

thanks. it just didnt make sense to me cuz if you spray the door to match then the bonnet and front bumper which are also meeting up with the panel would be different also........ i guess this is why i aint a sprayer cuz id just do it all!

damp right all the super bike have them like we have said rossi rossi rossi style .

lovin the colours look great together but i dont know about on a glanza but i bet it look sweet in real you shore as hell will stand out though and i guess thats wat you want so nice 1.

teg

damp right all the super bike have them like we have said rossi rossi rossi style .

lovin the colours look great together but i dont know about on a glanza but i bet it look sweet in real you shore as hell will stand out though and i guess thats wat you want so nice 1.

teg

yep looks alot better in flesh and looking better now ave got all the bits bak on it,panted things black and green to brake it up a we bit and also added a we red line between the colours to seperate them,looks alot better now,will et the rest off the pics up asap :ph34r:

It's looking better for having all the mirrors etc back on, still sitting on the fence though mate! I feel it's in the need of a spoiler though!

But defo keep the TE37's satin black and make up some ninja green volk stickers!!

As we talked about earlier

I love the pinstripe, it softens the join between the two colours.

I personally think your scoop should be black, maybe even a reverse scoop :unsure:

Think maybe the mirrors should be black as well.

But apart from that it looks minted :lol: