little update of my glanza

well folks havent been on for a we while due to work etc.. thougth id give you a we update off my car ,strarted it at 7am this moring and just got bak in lol, its dif and bright lol im liking it already thoe been considering it 4 ages and decided what the hell and just done it its kawasaki racing green with a black spectraflash top half. :) what you rekon? like to b dif ;) obviously still loads to do etc as well will look better when al cleaned up etc and wheels done

Image073-1.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - it's definately different mate! I really liked the Glanza Copper to be honest but if you've got the luxury of being able to change the colour of your car at the drop of a hat then that's pretty cool too!

I'd like to see the finished article for def!

Wow - it's definately different mate! I really liked the Glanza Copper to be honest but if you've got the luxury of being able to change the colour of your car at the drop of a hat then that's pretty cool too!

I'd like to see the finished article for def!

thanks mate, you know what i like change colour like the weather lol, be good 1s i get my new decals etc on it, orange was geting to many we chips etc all over it that was anoying me

Was not expecting this!!!!

Not sure on what to think of it atm, maybe it will grow on me when i see more pics wen its finished :ph34r:

Maybe somethin in the middle to break it up a bit but it looks like its missing something and i dont mean the indicators B):(

well folks havent been on for a we while due to work etc.. thougth id give you a we update off my car ,strarted it at 7am this moring and just got bak in lol, its dif and bright lol im liking it already thoe been considering it 4 ages and decided what the hell and just done it its kawasaki racing green with a black spectraflash top half. :( what you rekon? like to b dif :ph34r: obviously still loads to do etc as well will look better when al cleaned up etc and wheels done

Image073-1.jpg

Baz you cheeky lad. I knew you were doing it but I am still amazed at the result

I'm really like the two tone.

Again you really are a trend setter.

How long you gonna stay this colour for?

Nath B)