cool, so we're talking like 1400 to get it imported and on the road, doesnt sound too bad that. theres no N/A ep82's going in the uk anywhere is there though? lol

Well not really. Best bet is to chat with enzo, he'll get you one imported no probs

hmmm maybe an SR then, less hassle than importing an ep82..........

In my opinion I would much rather have an Ep82 n/a import due to rarity, even if it means spending that something extra.

hmmm i would need a car pretty quick though for work and what not, and the only way im getting another car is selling the one i have, so id need a quick turn around on it. i dont think importing one will be able to happen so quickly?

ryan lang, what have you done to yours, i know theres a sportif up for sale on here, cheers

JARVIS

hmmm i would need a car pretty quick though for work and what not, and the only way im getting another car is selling the one i have, so id need a quick turn around on it. i dont think importing one will be able to happen so quickly?

ryan lang, what have you done to yours, i know theres a sportif up for sale on here, cheers

JARVIS

have a read mate

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=22138

yes mate looking good, i wouldnt wana make mine look like a glanza though incase somebody fancies a bit of a play and then realise its a 1.3 N/A lol, maybe the remix bumper though. but yeh looking good mate.

you kept up with a 2.0 hyundai coupe in a non-turbo 1.3 starlet????

No his is a turbo. Those Hyundai's aren't really very good though.

Starlets are pretty nippy for what they are, quicker than most people's "first car".

Nah dude it was in my N/A

he only got it that week and doesnt know how to drive fast properly :lol:

yea, you can surpise some bigger engined cars.

the whole process takes around six to 8 weeks, but obviusly its not for you

but,

if your going for an ep91 id set a budget of 400 tops.

your best source for ep91s in that price range is gumtree by far

check this link and you can see what i mean, i cound 3-4 on there in that price range in decent nick, they are tanks and will go forver

click for cheap starlets

my silver last starlet sr i bought for 350 and a project car that i did for jeffs bird was also 400 so that is a realistic figure if your prepaired to travel for it.

id spend £200 straight away on a rear arb and anti lift kit then move from there.

if your a purist then try and find a non pas ep91 they are the lightest by a decent 30 kilos.

gls have all the trimings and crome bits

sr have tte lowering springs, spoiler and meaty back box

cd has lecky windows and rev counter

sportif is the lowest trim but possebly the fastest with creature comfurts omitted as they all share the same 74bhp engine.

in all fairness though you could easily get board of the performance if you keep it standard, adding 25bhp by modifing might keep you enteretained a little longer.

that model of 4efe has a great torque spread so dont touch the inlet tract or airbox.

good luck