EVERYONE! UKSC CALENDAR!

cheers mate yours is looking good too i really like the bumper on yours its nice and individual. dont you find its a bit low though i know mine catches like a right git. im trying to con a mate of mine in to trying to replicat the TTE splitter for me and some spats for the rear but he is having none of it!! i think im going to leave the outside for a bit and get the power up a couple of horses.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i see, i might design a splitter for the ep91 in christmas holidays and sell it on here, something subtle! mine doesnt really catch as it goes up in the middle lol, take it really slow over the ramps! ive got corolla jdm inlet mani which im fitting on weekend, maybe put power a couple of hores lol also full exhaust and apexi superflow filter, what engine mods you have?

ive only got a HKS filter at the mo, fingers crossed i should have a full stainless for next summer a mate of mine has just had one put on his sportif and it sounds spot on!! and im trying to source a cheap inlet mani at the mo along with some new spark plugs and leads and a full service is desperatly needed. Once its up to about 90bhp i will be happy for a few months

Slim those are some mean brakes!!! your car is looking awesome.i reallys like the wheels too just that bit different too black.

Some quality pics to idrees thats a real nice back drop. i think im in need of some import plates too!!!

i finally got some decent pics in the light today too untill the rain started

il post them some links asap

pics look good mate, some nice back drops. think it is just me and you from notts but if we arrange a mini meet/photoshoot im sure some near by people will attend if the location is right. im not really one for cruising and all that but would be cool if we can get a few people down and some pics took. but like you say weather is no good.

......................and yes i really am that bored.