EVERYONE! UKSC CALENDAR!

cool cool.

ive been scanning thru people's threads about their cars, and i was wondering if these people would like to enter the pics i found? let me know.

eks

dsc01490jd6.jpg

har45

donevf4.jpg

shelly

shellysbrief.jpg

carpark024.jpg

rob blower

starlet2.jpg

geo

P1010209.jpg

glanza001.jpg

glanza ragger

stairs.jpg

starletboy

72000781.jpg

wastegate flutter

70106bluewater.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys -- I got to thinking about a layout so I did a litlle mock-up of what I thought would be a good way to lay out the calendar. I know it's my car -- but I had lots of photo's to experiment with... <_< It was only a quick one to show how I thought of laying out the photos?? If you guys have any suggestions as to colour scheme or logo design (that's the UKSC logo I designed a while back) please don't hesitate to add them. I know theres a good few graphic designers on this forum so hopefully they'll add their expertise.

Since everyone has submitted a good few photo's I thought this way:

304335761_c45d9ce60f_o.jpg

P.S -- I set photoshop to set the image as A4 size and when I placed my main image at 2592x1944 I only had to reduce it by about 25% to get it to fit so that kinda shows you why you need a good resolution photo!!

P.P.S -- This is only 1/3 of the size of an A4 print by the way...

damn, hehe....

The photoshop pic is the coolest, hehe.....

About the alloys on the first pic...

I will maybe by them, but they must be tested if they are OK, not oval or anything, as they are used...

Maybe tomorrow I will know more....

what make are those staggeredrims raffi?

at adrian, yea thats a minted idea that you have come up with but how could we implment it,

what was initialy thought would be to send off twelve pics to cafepress then the calindar gets made up from that

but i like your idea a whole lot more as there are more pics to escapeinto if you know what i mean <_<

I just checked out cafepress -- yeah looks like a good idea of doing it but apart from our pics there won't be anything really "unique" about it that shout UKSC!

Whereas I thought if we actually design the whole thing fom start to finish and then take it to a printing shop somewhere to print and bind for us? Dunno how much that would cost though? Not too much though I wouldn't expect?

i dont think cost would be a problem to be honest, its just if you graphic guys want to put the effort in on the twelve pages as your idea is alot better than cafe presss to be honest.

i could look into local printing shops tomorrow on my day off <_<