EVERYONE! UKSC CALENDAR!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob blower

Im guessing thats me!!! I would love to be in the calender but all the piccys of my car are pants I will try to get some decent pics asap and get them up if its not too late. There are some real quality pics of cars on here to choose from though some of the glanzas are really clean and reall well done!!!

ok i have exams this wk, all i need to do is re arange the pics into a format for voting and find out prices for printing,

then its a case of collecting money and distributing the calindars

rob could you please take some pics with a hi quality camera, your na would be minted for the calindar!!!!!

will attempt to get some pics up asap just need to give her a quick spit and polish hey i might even wash the car too!!!!

rob could you please take some pics with a hi quality camera, your na would be minted for the calindar!!!!!

Will a 5MP camera be a good enough quality???

i tried to get some pics today but by the time i finshed work it was getting dark here is one effort though.

IMG_1602.jpg

couple more here too. god where have those nice sunny days gone???

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/rob_b...nt=IMG_1595.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/rob_b...nt=IMG_1583.jpg

i Will the car cleaned and have another go on sat fingers crossed i will finish work while its still light!!!!!