EVERYONE! UKSC CALENDAR!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob would have been no good sunday as my car was covered in about 2cm of dirt!

i live just off junction 26 off the M1. so not really that close to city centre.

you should show your car some love then mate. Its even worse if you live off jct 26 thats where i get off the M1 and take the A610 city. i live in worksop so its a bit of a drive, it takes about 45mins to an hour to get to the city which is rubbish.

its clean now mate, some random people washed it for me in exchange for a £5! you drove passed my house then mate on the A610. not too far for a decent meet though, just need a few more starlets and a bit more sun!

will have to think off some decent locations for when the time is right.

i wish i had a decent cam to get some shots but mine is a bit poor. will have to enter the calender next year.

ok the game plan soo far, as it stands im waiting until a few of these meets that are coming up next week to kick off like the scotish meet etc to get some photos,

a pole will open up then i will collect moneys for people with interest in the calindars

they always say pont's a good night out a few of the local VW boys usually go up for the big cruise. should be good though

will have to think off some decent locations for when the time is right.

i wish i had a decent cam to get some shots but mine is a bit poor. will have to enter the calender next year.

sounds good mateonly about 3 or 4 months before the decent weather returns!!!!

• 2 weeks later...