Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good mate, liking the fact that the spare intercooler pipes fit the td04 as ive got the same cooler and about to put my td04 on! not to sure about the mesh though. whens it getting mapped then and what you using?

yea was very impressed that the remaining bits left from the FMIC could be adapted to fit the TD04 set up no messing around buying other silicone parts and metal tube-ing :p

yea was in 2 minds about the mesh on the turbo but alot of people have done it and never came across any problems so well see how it goes i suppose! it will be getting mapped in 2 weeks time and i am going to use a EMU :)

Awsome. I always look forward to your updates.

Get some vids up :)

he he cheers dude, hows your wei auto? any more mods?

took it for a drive there and OHH MY it sounds the fucking nuts man! flutters amazing didnt boost it at all thow so could not hear to much of it yet :)

couple of pictures :p

?? what do you guys think about if i drive it without been mapped yey or ney? scared to drive it tbh....

IMG_0407.jpg

dirty i kno....

mirror polished rocker cover followed with some magnecore HT leads

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

he he cheers dude, hows your wei auto? any more mods?/quote]

Brought some new shoes for her the other month. A-tech erasers in metallic blue. Think you commented on the sale thread lol.

Need to get my ass in gear and fit my regulator and fcd haha, been looking at tubbys on ebay aswell, some go really cheap :)

cheers lads

was meant to say it has a 6-7PSI spring in atm so...

i was just concerned mabys its running to rich or to lean so hmmmmmmmm

idrees you will be having a PM very soon :)

I've driven mine at spring rate of .8bar for about a year now its been fine mate

but was yours mapped mate?? or had it not been mapped for a year?

As said you'll be fine at 6-7 psi stock ECU fuels mega rich anyway :)

Oh and there is no adaptor for a BOV on your IC piping?

it was on the over mani hot pipe, same as mine, gona have to get my mate to drill a hole and weld a new pipe onto the cold pipe that goes into the inlet for mine.

you taken it for another drive yet dude?

ahh mind at ease now :)

so looking faward to the map now thow!!

yea sparky i am not going to be running any bov at all now kinda got bored of the psssshhhh sound, sounds even better now with the spool/screamer and exhaust note :)

been driving this wei beasty a canny bit now and i have to say TDO4 FTMFW!! its lovley! its not even mapped yet and its quick as fuck can tell a HUGE difference over the CT9 like! the noise as well that comes from the screamer/turbo and exhaust is just pure :lol: realllly can not wait for a remap now!

any one who is thinking of upgrading TDO4 is the way you WILL not be dissapointed! fact!

been driving this wei beasty a canny bit now and i have to say TDO4 FTMFW!! its lovley! its not even mapped yet and its quick as fuck can tell a HUGE difference over the CT9 like! the noise as well that comes from the screamer/turbo and exhaust is just pure :lol: realllly can not wait for a remap now!

any one who is thinking of upgrading TDO4 is the way you WILL not be dissapointed! fact!

im so tempted to put mine on but im holding out for the rest of the bits 1st(ecu, clutch . . ) then guna take a friday off work to fit it all then take it to be mapped on the saturday. you still on the standard clutch mate?

:lol:

get it fitted mate sooner the better so then you can add to it when other parts have arrived :wub:

all i need is a clutch so dont wana put it all on go get it mapped at 1bar and the clutch giv out on the rollers while being mapped, that would be a pain in the arse and a waste of money!lol