Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im from Chester le street. Yer I would be up for it sometime. Do many meets go on round here over the winter?

kool kool, yea meets happen all the time just may be abit quieter due to the darn cold :)

will keep you updated dude,when did you get your V?

im up for a meet bud just let me know when :thumbsup:

yeaa man i will defently do that matey!

hmm td04 auto intresting lol looks mint

on a side note mine came with cd player hopefully if u take it out u wont find a ball of tangled wires all covered in useless jap labels lol i had to take a trip to the chinese in town and ask him if he could translate all the labes for me lol

that would of been very minted of you liam dude, would of saved me £40!! darnnit lol owellzz...

new rubber fitted looks so much better and handles million times better!

211120101128.jpg

211120101120.jpg

211120101123.jpg

211120101125.jpg

the "glanza" sticker on the front bumper has been removed again looks better, I think the glanza stickers make it look very tacky n cheap :o also the side "glanza" stickers will be coming off when it goes in for a detail :)

211120101119.jpg

She looks very clean mate,would love a white Glanza lol...Yeah i agree im not that keen on the Glanza stickers on the sides and the front bumper thats the first thing i took off my old Glanza lol.Once i removed the glanza sticker off the sides it made the back quarter look so much shiner/cleaner, sound silly but it did lol

• 5 weeks later...
Are you any further with the turbo kit? ive been waiting for an update for ages lolz. I want to go td04 on my auto next year so im looking forward to seeing yours all done :)

Joe

cheeers chaps :)

yea dude its all going to be fitted end of jan/feb :D

just collecting some more peaces for the puzzle!

aye cant wait tbh its going to be minted!!

is that your wei auto in your piccy??

Great stuff! yeh should be ace :p

Yep thats the little beauty.. are you fitting the kit yourself?

joe

yes i may be fitting it my self or take it down to tuning developments as i need to get it remmaped there anyhoo :)

yea the power should be imence! really hoping for 230bhp :D

how do you find you auto then mate?? any mods or anything at all??

i find them great fun me! so under estimated by the manual owners :p

yes i may be fitting it my self or take it down to tuning developments as i need to get it remmaped there anyhoo :p

yea the power should be imence! really hoping for 230bhp :D

how do you find you auto then mate?? any mods or anything at all??

i find them great fun me! so under estimated by the manual owners :p

Im not sure if im gone fit mine myself. Where about is tuning developments then?

i want as much powaar as possible :D but im affraid the box may bite me if i give it too much :)

yeh i love it. Since ive owned it ive had a zisco manifold and decat, hks actuator and front mount filter.

Its going to get set up on a rolling road after new year to sort out my fcd and a fpr.

They are fun i agree but if i could drive a manual i would have one any day.

Im not sure if im gone fit mine myself. Where about is tuning developments then?

i want as much powaar as possible :p but im affraid the box may bite me if i give it too much :)

yeh i love it. Since ive owned it ive had a zisco manifold and decat, hks actuator and front mount filter.

Its going to get set up on a rolling road after new year to sort out my fcd and a fpr.

They are fun i agree but if i could drive a manual i would have one any day.

aye am 99% auto boxes can take 230 bhp! or get them upgraded. My GT made 167bhp but i thought instead of doing the ct9 route on the V thought bigger turbo is the better solution!

I can drive both i just prefer auto really do! altho i aint drove a manual V so...who knows...

why cant you drive a manual?

Ill take your word for it then :)

Yeh i like the looks of the tdo4 setup and its the simple fact that ill own a bigish turbo haha

I was in a boatin accident about 12 years ago and lost most of my right arm haha. Bet you wish ude never asked now lol.