Iamlegend's TDO4 White Glanza V 1999

Ill take your word for it then :)

Yeh i like the looks of the tdo4 setup and its the simple fact that ill own a bigish turbo haha

I was in a boatin accident about 12 years ago and lost most of my right arm haha. Bet you wish ude never asked now lol.

yea i will let you know how it runs with the TDO4 :)

very sorry to hear that mate.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car neeeded a GOOD clean as the weather aint been to pretty so gave it a good wash and a mini detail as i have the kit now so spent the morning on it!

all stickers have gone now hated them looked to cheap and tacky with them on!

the headlights have came out like brand new

pictures do not really do justice but owell...

couple special updates shortly :lol:

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Looks awesome mate, i really want a White V now :p

Please get proper sized plates though mate :)

he he theres always somthing wrong my number plates lol!

i like them the way they are well the front will be fine since i am chopping the front bumper for the FMIC

but agree the back needs sorted ^_^

yea white Vs are the best :p

no luck in getting one then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well me and my mate started to strip down the starlet firstly all the ct9 stuff was gone! while we where there doing that thought may as well get rid of air con so out came the air con lovley amount of space to play with now... was going well...

IMG_0290.jpg

ended up like this!

IMG_0324.jpg

well was supposed to get the TDO4 kit on but then came a huge problem the external wastegate would not fit due to the auto box been in the way so had to end it there i am affraid! was not to happy to say the least!

my mate luckyley is at uni in the automotive/engineering sector so he said he would be able to sort it out for me no problem and he did ;) :D VERY VERY impressed with his work!

also straightened one of the bolts on the manifold as one of them was bent making it not fit the mani well at all!!!

heres pics of what he did! enjoy

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

the final peace! the welds/newly braced that my mate done and the design that he done are actually SO much better than the way it was before killimats !!

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

NOTE: it will be getting painted where it has been grinded off :D

so chuffed with how it turned out considering the car was at my home and not at the workshop where the work had been carried out so was very well indeed!

so the build will carry on this week so can get it finished :D

good work! i dont think ive seen any auto starlets with a decent turbo on yet, just a couple of hybrids. are you going to run a bar? do you think the autobox will take it orite?

if your painting it paint the whole thing. i bought a zisco td04l kit a couple of years ago and as soon as the car was started up about 20 seconds later all the black paint just blew off! haha. so get something decent on it. sandblasting them gives the paint a good key to bind to the metal. maybe your mate could do that for you too.