Wheel Colour Dilemma

Green or bronze wheels  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys I just dug my wheel out of the shed to see what the Willwoods looked behind my wheels and I fell in love with the bronze all over again.

I wanted to do them green, along with my roll cage, 3 point rear strut brace, front strut brace, engine bay vacuum hosing and plastic cambelt cover (the rest of the bay then polished including rocker cover) and green harnesses.

The thing is coloured wheels are getting beyond down this end and it would of been nice to be different, but I think my car could pull it off better than the rest at the same time.

Heres what they are like now

22082010341.jpg

22082010342.jpg

DSCF0349BIG.jpg

And in green. (But with a Monster sunstrip instead of green mirrors ;) )

7920_1217966658224_1500621132_30618.jpg

Sugesstions please and vote :rolleyes:

Lewis

Wow alot of bronze!!

Well I nearly bought some WedSport SA90's the other day so these would have deffo gone green!!

Think they will stay bronze for now :D

But do I still do the cage and everything? :wacko:

Wow alot of bronze!!

Well I nearly bought some WedSport SA90's the other day so these would have deffo gone green!!

Think they will stay bronze for now :D

But do I still do the cage and everything? :D

Pup! i thought you where a true member of team green! :wacko:B)

I usually hate green and the perfect example is that Subaru I think they look fucking terrible, but they somehow really suit your car in that photoshop.

Not really a fan of bronze though, I'm going to be boring and say I prefer white. :wacko:

I agree with what some people have said, get another set of wheels for track and paint them green. Your wheels are far too nice to ruin if it looks shit mate.

Plus they look sexual in Bronze with the Wilwoods behind them. Just a thought couldnt you do some sort of Green stuff with the Wilwoods like custom green Wilwood logos or something?