Someone Using My Car Pics On Ebay Ad

Wow well spotted! :thumbsup:

my car is 1 in a million lol

Your car got raped.

Also, not sure on regulations for copy right. But once you've submitted a picture on the internet, I'm not sure what kind of ground you stand.

lol,

i wanted to know is it possible to sue them?

To get round copyright you only have to change 15% of something!

All depends on where you put the picture, what the rules are from that site etc

I would just ask them

You'll still own the copyright whether you post it or not, and they should only be able to alter it after they've got permission from you.

Technically everyone who has saved one of my photos of their car from

My facebook page and used them as a profile pic is braking my copyright..but I ain't too bothered :thumbsup:

here's where you stand mate, it has happened to me before.

You cant sue him because he is not actually selling your car you see but you can notify ebay to prevent anyone from getting fucked over by somebody and he will be kicked off ebay and his ip address restricted from using ebay's site :thumbsup:

There's nothing to sue for ya see apart from him showing how sexy your car is B)

use it to your advantage :thumbsup: ask for some compensation or freebies B) i would lol

you cant do anything about it man its been Photoshoped it would never hold as it doesnt look anything like your car now. did you ever see ads that use cars they debadge them so they cant get done for copyright laws. he will tell you to fuck off haha

you cant do anything about it man its been Photoshoped it would never hold as it doesnt look anything like your car now. did you ever see ads that use cars they debadge them so they cant get done for copyright laws. he will tell you to fuck off haha

As far as im aware, It doesn't matter if the photo is edited if you hold the rights to the original then your rights stand if they are using it in any way without your permission. :)

send him an e-mail to that effect, ask for a commission or gratuity. tell him he is in infringement of copyright as you hold the right to the original image. see what they say. they might say GTF and would probs be to costly to pursue on a legal footing worth a try if they say GTF wee report to ebay they are breaking ebay terms image will be removed and banned from reposting it.

Ryan

Hes breaking copyright law, doesn't matter if you post a pic on the net you still hold copyright to the pic.

You don't have to state the picture is copyright protected when posting it either.

You could take him to court for it if you wish, did a big thing on copyright at uni as part of my degree.